Chapter 91 - Bike Ride with Wanda

Alex: So, what are you two doing the rest of the day?

Y/N: Well, I'm meeting Tony tomorrow instead in the lab so I'm not doing anything

Wanda: Just looking after this one *points to you*

Y/N: I may go find Paisley and play with her

Nat: I think she is in her little house

Y/N: Ok. Thanks

Alex: Do you two want to do a double date night with us?

Wanda: Sure. What time?

Nat: 7pm be ready

Y/N: Ok will do

You all hug and go your separate ways for a while. You and Wanda go find Paisley in her hut and play and give belly rubs for a while before you both must get ready for date night. Once you leave to go get ready, you both take a shower and get dressed up. You have a black and purple skintight dress and Wanda has on a red skintight dress, then you both head downstairs to meet up with Alex and Nat. You all get into the car and head to dinner. The place that Alex chooses tonight was a fancy but not to fancy dinner place. You all go inside and get seated then order some drinks. Once you figure out what you all want for dinner, you order then sit and chat while you wait for food.

Alex: You good there?

Y/N: Yah, I'm fine. I promise. Just happy

Nat: That's good

Wanda: Thank you both for tonight

Alex: You're welcome

Nat: So, sweetheart, I heard you had some more music

Y/N: Not really, but why you ask?

Nat: No reason

Y/N: Ok. But I can say that I'm excited about Friday

Alex: I'm glad

Wanda: I'm glad to hear that

Y/N: I may have one or two, but they won't go onto this album. They may be their own singles instead

The food comes and you all eat then decide to go for a walk and just to enjoy the quiet evening with it just being a girls' night out before going back to the compound with everyone. After walking around and enjoying the evening for about 3 hours, it's now around 11 pm and you start to get tired, so Wanda has you jump on her back, and you all walk back to the car to go home. Once back at the compound, Wanda picked you up and carried you inside because you fell asleep in the car. She took you up to bed and helped you get changed into some pjs and cuddled into bed.

Around 9am, you got up and took a shower then headed downstairs to grab breakfast then hang out in the lab with Tony and work on your upgrades to your suit. Your in the lab until dinner time with Tony.

Wanda's POV

I woke up to a little note saying "I love you and I hope you have an amazing day. I will be in the lab with Tony all day. I will see you later. Can't wait to hear about your day my amazing, sexy wife. Love Y/N xoxo"

I smiled and then got up for my day and took a quick shower and then went down to get breakfast. When I made it to the kitchen, all the girls were there along with Sam and Thor.

Wanda: Morning everyone

Everyone: Morning

Alex: Where's Y/N?

Wanda: Already in the lab with Tony. We may not see them until later tonight

Nat: Ok. Then I guess you're on your own for the day. What you going to do?