Chapter 63 - Wedding Day Part 2

Once you had your food, you go over to Clint and ask if he can play in like 5 minutes. He said yes and you went back to Wanda, kissed her, took your shoes off and headed to the stage. You grabbed the mic and let everyone know that you were going to play a few songs that you wrote. You and Wanda will have your first dance towards the end of the night.

Clint got up and went to the piano while you got the drums ready and put the mic where you needed it. The order of the songs are Take On The World by You Me At Six; Always by Isak Danielson; Just Drive by Erin Kinsey; Paper Rings by Taylor Swift; 11:11 by Since September; Like My Father by Jax; Something Just Like This – Remix by GLEZZ; and Main Attraction by Jeremy Renner. 

After you played your songs, you go sit and drink some water then go mingle with everyone and then go find Wanda and hugged her from behind and then kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed you cheek and said hello Mrs. Maximoff.

Y/N: That will never get old. I love you so much. Are you ready to go have our first dance as Mrs. & Mrs. Maximoff?

Wanda: What song did you choose? I love you so much. You're right, it will never get old. I will go anywhere with you

You two go to the dance floor

Y/N: One of my songs that I recorded and I hope you like it

Wanda: That's why you wanted to do the music, isn't?

Y/N: Yes and No. Yes because I feel proud of overcoming something and still am. No, because I wanted to make you happy that it was one thing less for you to worry about.

Wanda: Even though we both agreed that it would be on both of us?

Y/N: Yes even though it was on both of us but I am glad I did. I could sense something off this morning before I talked to you on the phone.

Wanda: Wait? How?

Y/N: I have noticed that when we are close to each other, I can sense you or even hear you. I felt you being overwhelmed and lost. I also want to apologize for making one of Pietro's punishments that he couldn't see you. You know I would not hurt you.

Wanda: I guess I have never truly noticed. You know I am the one that agreed with you on his punishments so you don't need to apologize for that. I know you don't. I love you so much *Kisses you*

Y/N: I love you too *Kisses back*

You two continue to dance for a few more songs then go and sit at the table that the girls ended up at

Y/N: Ok, what is everyone up to?

Felicity: Congrats you two. I'm so happy for you both

Alex: So, what's the plan for tonight?