Chapter 11 - Waterfall

TW: Suicide, Self Harm

SMUT

Once in the city, you two stops at the store to get some food and blankets from the store and then get back into the car and head off to just outside the city to your secret spot so that you can show Wanda. Your secret spot is by the waterfall and a cave that's behind it. You pull up and say, "We are here." You get out and go to her side and open the door.

Wanda: What is this spot?

Y/N: It's a little bit of a walk through the woods but you will love it. I promise. Do you trust me on this? *You start to get the food bags and blankets from the back and put the food bags into the backpack.*

Wanda: Yes babes, I trust you. Here give me the blankets, I will carry them *you hand her the blankets*

You lock the car and you two start to walk into the woods towards your favorite spot. When you get closer you can hear the waterfall. You look over at Wanda and she has huge smile on her face. When you two get there, she has a surprise look on her face.

Y/N: Do you love it?

Wanda: It's amazing. How did you find this spot?

Y/N: When I was here last, I told Oli & Thea that I was going to go clear my head and this was just when I found out about my powers and it was too much, this is where I ended up. I ended up walking from Oli's house to here and now this is where I go to when I am here. This is where I come to clear my head and train at times. *You go from a smile on your face to a worried face and Wanda notices*

Wanda: Bubs, what's wrong?

Y/N: This is hard to talk about but we promised that we would tell each other everything but I didn't tell you because it was just after I met you and was still trying to understand my powers, but about two miles from here is another cliff, *starts to tear up* but that is where Barry caught me because I decided that mom and you would be better off without me. I felt like that if I wasn't around that I wouldn't cause so much pain, worry and trouble. Barry caught me just before I hit the ground. Oliver and Felicity figured out where I went and knew something was off about me. Oliver called Barry and he ran and searched for me. I was scared because I felt like a freak because of my powers and with mom not having any and neither does dad (Clint). You are the love of my life that I was scared that someone could care for me that much and love me for me. When Barry caught me and brought me back up to Oliver and Felicity, I saw the light at the other side and have told myself that I can be loved and that you are not a monster but a person who has a good heart. I was scared that if I told you or mom about the suicide attempt that neither of you two would love me anymore or see me as weak.

Wanda: Bubs, were you scared that I would leave you because of this?

Y/N: *Head down and says* Yes, I was

Wanda: I love you since I first me you. You were not going to get rid of me. I figured something was up, but I trusted you that you would eventually tell me when you were ready, so I decided not to ask or push you. Thank you for telling me. I'm sorry that you thought you weren't good enough or that me or Nat wouldn't want you. You are one if not the strongest, kindest, and beautiful person that I know and sexy looking too. Do you still feel like this? I will always be here for you no matter what.

Y/N: You really think that I am strong? I am still trying to forget about this attempt and the rape but knowing that you are by my side, I don't have to do this alone. I'm so sorry bubs. Sometimes I feel like it but truly not much anymore.

Wanda: Yes, you are the strongest person. I'm glad to be by your side. You mean everything to me, and I will always be there no matter what.

You two are now inside of the cave behind the waterfall siting on the blankets. You are crying a little and Wanda pulls you in for a hug and kisses your forehead. She rubs your back and after about ten minutes you have stopped crying and look up at her, you start to slide up and get on top of her lap. You start to kiss her passionately; you start to take off her shirt not breaking from the kiss. You then start to kiss her jawline and start kissing and leaving hickeys all over her as you move down, she lays back, you move down to her chest and start to unbutton her pants and take them off along with her bra. You start to suck on her breast, you slide one hand down and start to play with her pussy before sticking two fingers in. You go slow at first then switch to the other breast while still going in and out with your fingers and start to go faster. Wanda's breathing starts to get heavier and faster. You move back up to kiss her lips and she lets out a small moan then you pick up the pace. She tilts her head back and screams your name, you keep kissing down her body and then you kiss down to her pussy, you pull out your fingers because you know that she is hitting her high. You start to eat her out with full tongue and everything. Once she can't hold it in anymore, she releases and once she is done, you kiss down her thighs and reinsert your fingers to give her some more pleasure before coming back up to give her kisses.

Y/N: So, feel better now? I still want you for dessert later, but I could feel you feeling bad because of me and what I finally said out loud, so I thought this would cheer you up a bit. *As you're licking your fingers clean*

Wanda: That was amazing. First time ever to do it in a cave and a waterfall but now it's your turn

Y/N: I would love to, but we need to go back to the house and shower *wink wink* to get ready for dinner with Thea and Roy. You can have me tonight and I promise you that.

Wanda: Fine. *She looks disappointed but kisses you as she gets dressed.*

You two pack up. Once you are in front of the waterfall, you two take a photo or two before walking back to the car. Once everything is into the car, you open her door for her, she kisses you and gets in. You shut her door before going and getting in yourself. You two hold hands and drive back to the house. You go park, go inside and head to your room and take a shower together and then get dressed. As Wanda gets ready, you text Thea and let her know that you are finishing up getting ready and should be there in about 20 minutes. Thea answers and says that sounds good. You both get back into the car and drive off to dinner.