Chapter 13

SMUT

After everyone hugs and says their goodbyes, you and Wanda get into the car and head back to Star Labs. Kara doesn't know that you two are coming back tonight, just Alex. Wanda messages Alex to let her know that we will be back around dinner time. Alex replies ok and I will make sure that Kara and the gang is at the lab. After about two hours of driving, you make it to Star Labs and grab your stuff and head upstairs. You two surprise Kara and the rest of the gang. You hug everyone and say goodbyes. 

Once everyone has said their goodbyes, Catlin has opened the portal back to your compound to the front door. You and Wanda walk through the portal, and it closes behind you and you guys walk into the compound saying, "We are back!!!". When no one answers, you two ask F.R.I.D.A.Y. where everyone and he is said on a mission. Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y. and you two go put your stuff away in your room and walk down to the movie room.

 Once you turn on a movie and cuddle on the couch, after about 45 minutes, you fall asleep cuddled into Wanda. Once the movie is over, you start to toss and turn, and jolt awake that you fall off the couch onto the floor. When you fell, you screamed, and Wanda woke up and helped you up and fixed your cut on your arms and legs. You hug her and say that you have a bad feeling that Clint is hurt and then hear the team come back and Steve say that Clint was shot and Bruce, we need you. Bruce goes in and fixes Clint's ribs and gets the bullets out. 

Nat walks out and hears you crying, so she comes into the room and hugs you. She asks when the two of you got back and Wanda says about 3 hours ago and just heard you guys get back. Nat looks over to you and asked if you're ok and what happened. You say just a bad feeling about Clint, scared myself awake and then feel off the couch and cut my arm and leg but Wanda fixed me up. You look at Nat and say "How bad is dad... I mean Clint." Nat smile at what you just said and said that he will be fine. Just a few bruised ribs and a few stitches from the bullets. That's good you say. You and Nat hug and you apologize to Nat for the way you acted when you left.

Nat: No, don't. You had every right to be upset and hurt. I should have told you when I found out. I wasn't sure if you would ever see me as your mom after that and I was scared about losing you, so I chickened out and didn't say anything. I'm the only one that should be apologizing to you.

Y/N: I will always see you as my mom even when I know you are doing it out of love and you're trying to protect me.

Nat: You know that you are turning into an amazing young woman, and I couldn't be more proud of you. And you are right

Y/N: Wait?! I'm what now?

Nat: You're right *Smiles and smirks*

Y/N: Haha, told you that I would get you to say it one day.

You both smile and hug each other. Nat get up and helps you and Wanda up. Nat notices that you are still bleeding, and Wanda notices it as well. Wanda says that you need to go see Bruce because you are still bleeding. You look and agree.

You go down to Bruce with Wanda and Nat. You lay down next to Clint as Bruce stitches you up after pulling out glass that was in your side. Bruce said that you are free to go and just to take it easy for two days. He says no superspeed otherwise you could open them up. You say ok and get up to go get some food. You go over to Nat and hug her. You look over at Wanda and asks if she wants anything and she says not right now.

Y/N: *In mind to Wanda*: I would rather eat something else than what is in the fridge *smirks*

Wanda: *Goes quiet* What?!

Nat: What are you two talking about over there?

Wanda: Nothing. I must gay... go... I mean go. I must go.

Nat: Y/N, what did you say to make her go all quiet and speechless?

Y/N: *Smiles* I told her that I would rather eat something else than what is in the fridge, and she became speechless.

Nat: Really Y/N? You're not even back 24 hours and you already got her freezing with words?

Y/N: Yes, and it is not hard for me, but I should go check on her

Nat: Behave and I don't want to hear you two.

Y/N: Love you too and no promises!

You go up to your room and go hug Wanda and say sorry

Wanda: It's ok love, I was just caught off guard is all. I'm good and happy

Y/N: *Hugs and kisses Wanda* Good and I'm glad that your happy.

Wanda: So, what do you want to do? Do you seriously want to eat me, or do you want to cuddle or do something?

Y/N: Yes, I want to eat you, but I must behave for two days due to the stitches in my side but cuddling sounds good. We could always go for a walk or do something outside.

Wanda: We could go for a walk in the woods and chill at the waterfall that's on the walk.

Y/N: Sounds good. But could I eat you out later tonight when we go to bed? Like I really want you so badly!

Wanda: Yes, you can. I can tell that you want me, and I will let you.

Y/N: Really?!

Wanda: Yes, now lets go

Y/N: Ok. Lets go

You and Wanda walk downstairs to the kitchen to grab each of you a water bottle then head outside to go on your walk. You and Wanda walk for a few hours and then make it to the waterfall. You say to Wanda that the waterfall is amazing just like you, beautiful and amazing. Wanda pulls you in for a kiss and you sit in her lap and you two listen to the quietness for a few hours before heading back to the compound. Once you get to the compound, you go find Clint and ask if the two of you can talk tomorrow since it's already 8:30 pm and you are headed to bed with Wanda. Clint agrees and you two hug and say goodnight to each other. Once you get back into your room, Wanda is waiting for you under the covers.

Wanda: Bubs, close and lock the door. We don't need anyone walking in on us

Y/N: Ok bubs. Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y., please soundproof room also make sure to that Vision can't go through the walls please. Thank you

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Yes Ms. Romanoff-Maximoff

You start to undress and walk over to the bed. Once to the bed, you get under the covers with Wanda. You climb on top of her and start to kiss her while your hands are interlocked in hers above her head. You start to move to her neck and kiss her while leaving marks as you go down. You make your way down and you start to pleasure her with your tongue and sucking her. You can feel her starting to breathe faster and heart racing and you tell her to just release, and you eat her out. You let her ride out her high then you start to make your way back up leaving even more marks along the way. You stop at her chest and play with each breast and sucking on them then make your way back up to her lips and kissing her. You lay next to her for a few minutes then you get up and go start a warm bath for the two of you. 

Once the bath is ready, you go back to the bed, pick Wanda up bridal style and step in with her and she is laying in your lap. You kiss her on the head and say, "I love you so much bubs." She whispers back not as much as I love you. You guys have been relaxing in the tub for a half hour now, so you sit Wanda up and help her get clean and then she helps you. You then help her get out and dried off. Once out of the bath and dried off, you both get your pjs on and then head to bed. You lay down first then she lays down with her head on your chest. You both say goodnight and fall asleep within a few minutes.