Chapter 23 - PS5

TEXT TO CLINT FROM YOU

Y/N: Hey dad, I've got about another 15 minutes of treatment left. I asked mom and Wanda already and they said yes but will you come play some games with us? Like a family game day, just the four of us?

Clint: Hey Shooter, sure I can. You feeling ok other words? I love you

Y/N: Yes, I am dad. I love you too. So, I was thinking my room and around 2:30 pm. That way I can finish up, grab some lunch, and change after I get a shower only if Bruce says that I can.

Clint: Sounds good. See you then

Y/N: See you then dad

You give your phone back to Wanda to hold onto and that's when Bruce comes over and unhooks the radiation IV from the IV that is in your stomach. He also takes out the one in your arm and puts a bandage on it and says to make sure you eat something small for lunch just so that you don't upset your stomach. Nat helps you out of the chair and the three of you go to the kitchen to grab lunch and you grab a piece of toast with apple butter jelly on it with some orange juice to drink. After lunch, Nat goes and grabs the games form the game room then heads to your room. Wanda helps you up the stairs to the bedroom.

Once you get to your room, you sit on the bed while Wanda puts 4 pillows on the floor for everyone. Next thing you know, you hear a knock on the door and see your dad walk in with Nat behind him. You all sit on the floor on the pillows, but you have your back to the bed to help you sit up. Nat is across from you; Wanda is to your left and Clint is to your right. The first game you guys' play is Trouble and Wanda won twice, Clint and you won once, Nat came close to winning but you beat her in the last second. The second game was Sorry. Clint and Wanda both won twice while you and Nat won once. After about 5 rounds of Uno, with you winning 4 of 5 and Clint winning the other one.

The time is now 6:30 pm and is time for dinner. The four of you go down to the kitchen and sit at the table. Tony ordered pizza for you and got you your own apple cinnamon pizza. You look at Tony and say Thanks. He nods and says Welcome. After dinner, you go to talk to Tony and let him know about what spa and where dinner should be. Tony lets you know when everything is set and the two of you put your plan into motion. Once the plan goes into motion you hug Tony then go look for Clint who was in his room on FaceTime with Laura when you knocked.

Clint motioned you in and you closed the door behind you. You said hi to Laura then when they hung up, you look at Clint and said I need you help with something.

Clint: Ok, what's up?

Y/N: Ok, so Tony is also helping me with this, but I need your help as well. I planned a "fake" mission for mom and Wanda for Friday. I want them to enjoy themselves, but I know that it's hard because of me and neither of them have slept much or even done things for themselves. I planned a spa day and dinner for them. What I need your help with is making sure that they go please. They are leaving on the "mission" about the same time I start day 2. Will you please help me?

Clint: Ofc I will, shooter. It's amazing that you want to do something nice for them. I will make sure that they both go even if I must drive them myself.

Y/N: You would do that for me?

Clint: I would do anything for you, shooter

Y/N: Thanks dad. *Hugs your dad then walks out of the room*

After you walk out of Clint's room, you go to your room and get into your pjs and crawl into bed and fall asleep within a few minutes of your head hitting the pillow. It was a long and fun day for you. Around 9 pm (45 minutes later) Wanda comes in and sees that your asleep so she puts on her pjs and gets into bed and snuggles up to you and falls asleep.

It is now 9 am and you wake up to breakfast in bed from both Nat and Wanda with a note that says Good Morning Beautiful. You eat then take a shower and walk downstairs to the game room where you see Tony setting up a new system.

Y/N: Tony, what are you doing?

Tony: Well, I was going to surprise you tomorrow, but I guess because you're here now, this is for you.

Y/N: That's a PS5 with the VR Headset for Light Saber! Tony, really? How did you know?

Tony: Well, I know you come in here to get quiet time to yourself and I heard you a few times say that you wanted the Light Saber game but also thought that a new game system was worth it too.

You hug Tony and say thank you. He finishes getting it set up for you.

Y/N: Hey Tony, if anyone asks where I am can you just say I'm out or on a walk. I would like to have sometime to just myself without being smothered by everyone and that includes Nat and Wanda, please?

Tony: Of course. You have been through so much and deserve a break

Y/N: Thanks Tony

Tony: Welcome *Walks out and closes the door behind him*

You spend a few hours in the game room having a blast. After about 4 hours on Light Saber, you tell FRIDAY to call Tony

Tony: What's up kiddo?

Y/N: Would you be willing to bring me something to eat like a pbj sandwich please?

Tony: Getting hungry now? Yes, I can. Be there in 10 minutes

Y/N: Thank Tony

FRIDAY hangs up the call and you go back playing for a bit. Tony knocks on the door, opens door and places the food with water on the table for you. You thank him and then eat and rehydrate some before going to playing for another 4 hours.

Once you are done, you turn off the system and hang up the headset and hand controllers. You grab your plate and cup and take them to the kitchen and wash them off and place into the dishwasher. As you are doing that, you feel someone come up behind you and hug you. You turn around and see that it's Wanda. You close the dishwasher.

Wanda: Where have you been all day? How was your walk? Are you ok?

Y/N: What walk bubs? I'm fine. Just relaxed in quiet to myself all day

Wanda: Tony said that you were out on a walk today when I couldn't find you

Y/N: Oh, yah, that was fine. Just what I needed

Wanda: Bubs, are you ok? What's wrong? You seem off

Y/N: Ok (1) Don't be mad at me and (2) I'm great

Wanda: I won't now, what's up?

Y/N: *You kiss her then run and jump onto the couch* Well....

Wanda: Not fair *Jumps next to you*

Y/N: I was by myself getting some me time and Tony helped me with it. I was in the compound all day. I never went on a walk. I love you I really do and mom but since finding out that I have cancer, the two of you have barely slept and have barely done anything that didn't have to do with me, so I was in my fun area having a blast. You and mom need to back off just a bit please? You both are starting to smother me, and I need time alone. Just didn't think it would be for 8 hours.

Wanda: I'm not mad and I'm sorry that you felt that way. We didn't mean to make you feel that way. We are just scared is all and I love you too.

Y/N: Thanks bubs. But I need you to go put a nice dress on and meet me back here in an hour please?

Wanda: Deal. See you in an hour *Kisses your cheek and heads off*