Chapter 56 - Heading home

SUMT

Nat and Alex go off to their room to take a shower and to pack up their stuff and place it by the front door. Then they go out to the pool and stick their feet in and talk with Kara and Lena. You and Wanda get into the car and head to the club and go down to the basement where everyone was. You say your goodbyes and they all said see you next week for the wedding. You hug everyone and then head back to the house. It has been about the 2 hours since you left. You made it back to the house and parked the Lambo back into the garage and put the keys back where they belong. The girls were still in the pool area, so you both go to the pool area but first you push Wanda up against the wall and kiss her. When you pull apart, she looks at you and just smiles then you hug her

Y/N: You know how much I love you right?

Wanda: Yes I do. Are you ok, love?

Y/N: Yes I'm good. You look a little red there? Are you ok love?

Wanda: Yes. Was just caught off guard

Y/N: Ok *Kisses Wanda*

You take Wanda's hand and head out to the pool area and sit with everyone and chat for a bit and then head inside to grab everyone's bags and get into the car to head back to the DEO. Once at the DEO, everyone gets out and Alex looks at you and hugs you.

Alex: Ok, before we go home, home, we would like to run some tests on you after everything that has happened.

Y/N: Because of the seizures or is it something else?

Nat: Both. Will you please come with us?

Y/N: Yes because I want to know what is going on as well

Wanda: Thank you love for not fighting us on this

Y/N: Your welcome

Kara & Lena head home then come back to the DEO after Alex runs her tests. Once Alex is done running her tests, you are all chatting about the wedding and then Alex hears a ding. Alex goes over to grab the tablet and comes back and sits down next to you.

Alex: Ok so the test results have come back

Nat: What does it say?

Alex: The CT scan came back as abnormal which means the reason you are getting dizzy is because of you getting hurt. I know that it is hard for you to sit still. So with that being said, the reason you are always fidgety is due to the fact that you have ADHD. With ADHD and your anxiety, the reason you are having seizures is because they are both running high. I can give you some meds to help. I know taking meds is hard for you but it will stop the dizziness and the seizures.

Nat: Ok, well that explains a lot

Wanda: So meds can stop the seizures and dizziness?

Alex: Yes they can

Y/N: I have ADHD? I didn't think that was possible at my age. Alex, I need a headache med please. My head is pounding badly

Alex hands you some headache meds and some water and you drink the water while taking your meds. After about 10 minutes in the dark room, you walk out and hug Alex. Alex hugs you back and kisses your cheek. Wanda comes up behind you and hugs you and kisses your head. Everyone says goodbye to each other and then Alex opens a portal back to the Avengers compound where you all walk back and then you go put your stuff away in your room and lay on the bed. Wanda went to go use the restroom and when she came out, you were asleep on the bed, so she let you sleep and then she went to Nat's door and knocked.

Nat: Come in

Wanda: Hey you haven't seen the boys have you?

Nat: No I haven't actually. Why, what's up?

Wanda: Just wanted to let Pietro know that I'm back

Nat: To be honest, it's actually like too quiet. Oh hey, where's Y/N?

Wanda: She fell asleep when she was done putting clothes away on the bed, so I put a blanket on her and turned off the light and then came to you. Should we go find the boys?

Nat: We should actually, yes

Nat and Wanda went to find the boys but when they couldn't find them, they asked FRIDAY where the boys were hiding at