Chapter 102 - Kate, Yelena & the Dogs

After cuddling up to Wanda, within about 5 minutes, you were both asleep. You both wake up and Wanda hugs you while giving you kisses.

Wanda: Morning love. How'd you sleep?

Y/N: Morning baby. I slept good. How about you?

Wanda: I slept good as well

Y/N: So, want to go get food before I hang out with Yelena and Kate?

Wanda: Sure. Why not. Pancakes?

Y/N: Sure

You both got dressed and headed downstairs to go make some pancakes. Once you made it to the kitchen, you started to make pancakes with Wanda and made enough for anyone else that wanted some. Just as you're about to sit down, Yelena came up to you and hugged you. You looked at Kate and then back to Yelena who was still hugging you.

Y/N: Not that I don't like your hugs Yelena, but what was that for?

Yelena: Just wanted to say I am sorry about what I did years ago. I may have overheard you talking with Nat and Alex last night.

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want to disappoint you, so I didn't say anything.

Yelena: It's ok. I shouldn't have said what I said anyways because of the things that you were going through anyways.

You two break the hug and sit down to eat. As you're all eating, Kate asks you a question

Kate: So, Y/N, where are we hanging out today?

Y/N: I was thinking the house and bringing both dogs to let them run around

Yelena: Is Wanda coming to, or no?

Y/N: Not this time because I wanted to get to know Kate more and just hang out with you as well. Is that ok?

Kate: I'm ok with that. You and I haven't had a chance to get to know each other really

Y/N: I agree

Yelena: So, then Wanda, what are you going to do?

Wanda: To be honest, I have no clue

Alex: Depending on what we are doing, you can hang out with us if you want

Wanda: Ok, sure

You finish your pancakes and get the plates cleaned up and went to grab your keys and shoes. You also grab the leashes for the dogs and head out to the jeep and buckle them into the back. Just as you finished getting Lucky in, Kate and Yelena come out and jump in. Kate was in the back with the dogs and Yelena was up front with you. You drove off to the house. Once at the house, you made sure the gate was closed and then let the dogs off leash and let them explore. You three walk into the house then you grab everyone something to drink then go sit on the couch and talk. You guys talked about everything and then around lunch after having mac & cheese, you ask a question.

Y/N: Ok, so what do you guys want to do?

Kate: What is there to do?

Y/N: More than the compound. There is paintball, archery, shooting, dirt bikes, RZRs, fun trampoline park, game room, training rooms, motorcycles, so just about anything

Kate: Trampoline Park sounds fun

Yelena: Yah, lets go

Y/N: Ok, head to the garage and we will go

You all head to the garage and you let Yelena take the RZR and you grabbed your dirt bike. Yelena followed you out to the fun center and then you all went inside. The dogs were out in the back as well. So, they came inside for some water and to rest. When you looked at the clock, you realized that you forgot to text Alex and Nat that you made it to the house. Just as you were to ask HOPE, she spoke.

HOPE: Don't worry Y/N, Alex and Nat were both notified that you made it home

Y/N: Thank you HOPE

HOPE: No problem

You go back to the ball pit with Kate and Yelena. After about another hour, you were starting to all get tired, so you go out to the RZR, and the dogs jump into the back and Yelena headed back. You got on the dirt bike and headed back but on the way back, you hit the big air jump and pull into the garage and put away the bike and wait for Yelena to pull in

Kate: That was a sick jump

Yelena: You really love to ride, don't you?

Y/N: Yah, I do

Kate: I'm tired. I think it is time to head back to the compound

Yelena: I am too. That ok, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, it is. I need to take my meds and the dogs need to eat

Kate and Yelena grab their stuff and head to the jeep with the dogs. Once you make sure everything is locked up, you head out to the car, and you head back to the compound. Once you get back, the dogs go eat and rest. Kate and Yelena go to their room, and you make it to the couch and fall asleep. You fell asleep on the couch around 4pm. At 5:30pm, Nat, Alex and Wanda walk through the door laughing then they saw you asleep on the couch. Kate and Yelena came down the stairs and see you asleep.

Nat: Hey guys. What time did you get back?

Kate: About 4pm

Alex: Did you have fun?

Kate: A blast

Yelena: She has the best place

Wanda: Yah we do. Glad you had fun

You start to toss and turn but go right back to sleep. Wanda just looks at you and kisses your head then goes and grabs something to eat. When she comes back, she sits down next to you on the couch. After about 45 minutes, you start to wake up and smile when you see Wanda, Nat, Alex & Kate all sitting in the living room with you.

Y/N: Hey guys. How's it going?

Alex: Hey Sweetheart. How was your nap?

Y/N: It was great. Didn't realize I was that tired today.

Nat: How are your numbers?

Y/N: I may need a pop tart

Nat gets up and grabs you a pop tart and then comes back to give it to you. You eat it then, you all chat for a bit. About 30 minutes later, Yelena calls everyone for dinner which is Mac & Cheese. Everyone came down to eat and then ate dinner. Once everyone was done eating, they all went their own ways. Tony and Bruce went to the lab; Steve and Bucky went to go train; Nat and Alex went to their room while you and Wanda go up to your room and cuddle while watching some movies. Around 10pm, you have fallen asleep cuddling up to Wanda. She then turned off the TV and kisses you goodnight and falls asleep cuddled up to you.