Chapter 33 - Singing

You stop hugging Wanda and turn and say if anyone needs me, I will be back down in a bit. I will be in my room. You walk upstairs and grab a notebook and pencil and start to write. After writing down some lyrics, you start to sing. No one has ever heard you sign besides Kara and Alex.

Nat: Who's singing?

Wanda: I'm not sure

Kara and Alex both have smiles on their face because they know who is singing but haven't heard you sing in so long. You sang when you just felt off and they are happy that you are singing again.

Nat & Wanda: Do you two know who is singing?

Alex: Yes we do

Clint comes walking in, looks at Alex and she nods. Clint runs upstairs to the music room where you are and starts to play the piano.

Wanda: I'm guessing Clint knows as well

Kara: Yes, he does

Nat: Hey FRIDAY, show the footage of the music room please

FRIDAY shows footage of you writing and then singing. Then shows Clint running in to play the piano.

Wanda: I didn't know she could sing. Wait?! How did you two know?

Alex: When she was first with us, she sang to help with the depression and the fear of never seeing you guys again. She must have remembered and started again. I'm more surprised at Clint though.

Nat: Why?

Alex: I knew he could sing and play drums but not the piano

Wanda: He's full of surprises lately

Nat: Yes, he is but he is amazing to her and I would never want that to change ever

Kara: I will be right back. I need to go make a call. *Walks off to call Lena*

Alex: So, Wanda are you ok over there?

Wanda: Yah, I'm just happy. These are happy tears. I'm happy that she is finding other ways to help cope with things and not doing any self-harm

You are still singing and then look at your phone, see a picture of Wanda then you look at your dad and ask if he can play the piano for the next song. You show Clint your phone because you know that they are watching downstairs. The song you show him is 'Something Just Like This – Remix by GLEZZ'. He nods. 

You grab the drumsticks and get the beat going then after getting the beat going, you click a button and it continues to play while Clint plays the piano. Wanda recognizes the song and starts to tear up. Nat notices the song and goes and hugs Wanda. Wanda silently cries in Nat's arms. Alex looks over and smiles. Alex knows what this song means to the both of them. Once Y/N is done singing, she hugs Clint and they both walk back down to the mainroom. You see Wanda in Nat's arms, so Nat lets go and you hug her and say I love you.

Alex: Y/N, you sure you want to be put on meds? You have two outlets to help you. I forgot how good your voice is.

Y/N: Yes, but a small dosage if possible. How did you know I was singing? FRIDAY did you show them the music room when I was just in there with Clint?

FRIDAY: Yes, I did. Nat asked me to

Y/N: Thank you FRIDAY

Wanda: You played our song. You sounded amazing. Why did I just hear you sing for the first time? When could you play the drums?

Nat: I only knew of the guitar

Y/N: Besides the guitar, I can play the drums and have been teaching myself the piano but the only song that I can play on there is Call Me by Shinedown. I wanted to surprise you but I guess mom *stares at Nat* sort of ruined my surprise. But I'm more surprised that dad knew the remix version to our song.