Chapter 18 - Talk with Nat

You and Wanda are in the back of the jet, and you told her that you would like to call a meeting and let the team know about your powers.

Wanda: Bubs, are you sure?

Y/N: Yes, I am sure. I'm good at them and they need to know and it's about time they know

Wanda: Ok, we can talk to Nat when we get back

Y/N: I also want dad there as well so it will have to be in two days when he comes back.

Wanda: Ok sounds like a plan

Y/N: F.R.I.D.A.Y. please tell the compound that we are on our way back as well please?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Yes Y/N and done

After about two hours on the quinjet, you both are back, and Nat is waiting outside the door for you both. Once off the jet, you walk up to her and hug her.

Nat: Did you have fun?

Y/N: Yes, I did. Had fun shooting the bow with Lila and throwing the ball around and giving the boys pointers.

Wanda: Lets go inside and talk

The three of you head inside and walk to your room so that you can unpack your bags and Nat sits on your bed while the three of you continue to talk.

Y/N: Thank you for going with me Wanda. I don't know why I was so scared. The kids love me already. Oh mom, I need to tell you some things.

Wanda: Your welcome love. You really came out of your shell this weekend

Nat: Ok and what do you want/need to tell me?

Y/N: Ok, well (1) I'm the kid's favorite over you *You smile and smirk*, (2) We are doing the wedding at dad's house and Lila will be part of the wedding as well and (3) when dad comes back tomorrow, I would like you to call a meeting because I think it is time the team knows about all my powers.

Nat: (1) There's no way after one weekend that I am no longer the kid's favorite; (2) That's amazing and (3) Are you sure sweetheart?

Y/N: (1) Yes, I am sure and (2) they need to know all 8 or 9 powers that I have but dad also needs to be here. So that's why I said tomorrow

Nat: Only if you're sure and yes, I can

Wanda: She has mastered all but the superspeed but that one she just found out about like a month ago.

Nat: That's true. Wait, you have 9 powers? I thought you had like 6!

Y/N: Well besides the bow and hand-to-hand combat which makes two, (3) Read Minds, (4) Superspeed, (5) Eyes pink for truth, (6) Healing Powers, (7) Move things w/my mind, (8) Fly, and (9) Purple fireballs. Yah so 9. And Wanda is right, I have mastered 8 of 9 powers. I can shoot better than Team Arrow and dad and I am slightly a better fighter than you, just slightly

Nat: True but when did you start shooting the bow?

Y/N: I started when I go sucked into Kara and Alex's world with Team Arrow and then Clint or dad showed me some more when I got here. Oh, and remember the holes that were on your door after you got back from a mission one time?

Nat: Yes? Why?

Y/N: And how you blamed dad for it?

Nat: Yes?!

Y/N: That wasn't dad. That was me. I was messing around with my bow and shooting from different spots in my room and used your door as my target. Sorry that I didn't tell you about the bow and you found out from dad the other day.

Nat: Well, you did have a good shot always and it's ok. You share hand-to-hand combat with me and the bow with your dad.

You hug Nat and then hug Wanda. Nat walks out and says goodnight and you both go to bed. At about 3 am, you wake up from a small nightmare, but you didn't wake Wanda at all. You quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen for a drink of water and then on your way back to your room, you see Nat in her office working on some paperwork and you go into the office and hug your mom.

Nat: What's wrong sweetheart? What are you doing up?

Y/N: Had a small nightmare but got up to grab water then on my way back, saw that you were in here and was wondering why you're up.

Nat: Couldn't sleep so I thought I would work on some paperwork. Want to talk about your nightmare?

Y/N: It was about the team being mad at me for not telling them sooner about my powers. Oh, and I have 10. Forgot when I get angry, my hands glow blue. Found that one after the small fight that we had before I left with Alex and Kara.

Nat: I am sorry about that fight baby. I was scared and should have told you

Y/N: It's ok mom. I forgave you. Don't worry about it

Nat: I love you sweetheart

Y/N: I love you too

Nat: Ok so now that I know all your powers and you have mastered all but superspeed, would you like to be an Avenger officially?

Y/N: Do you mean that mom?

Nat: Yes, I do. I know what me and Clint do is dangerous, but you can protect yourself good now and I think you are ready. I know that Wanda believes that you are ready as well. So, what do you say?

Y/N: Yes. My answer is yes *hugs Nat*

Nat: Your welcome sweetheart *hugs you back*

Y/N: Ok, well I'm going to go sleep some more then get up and train for a bit. Night mom, love you. Please get some rest?!

Nat: Goodnight, Y/N and I'm going up soon. See you later. Night

You head back upstairs and get back into bed. Wanda rolls over and snuggles right up to you. You smile, kiss her head, and fall back asleep yourself. Wanda starts to wake up and just looks at you while you sleep knowing that you got up I the middle of the night. You open your eyes and hug Wanda and kiss her.

Y/N: Morning love. How's you sleep?

Wanda: Morning bubs. I slept fine. You ok though? I felt you leave early this morning. Everything ok bubs?

Y/N: Yah I'm ok. Had a small nightmare about telling the team about all my powers and them being mad. But when I got up to grab some water, mom was in her office, and we chatted. She asked me if I wanted to be a part of the Avengers and I said yes. That ok with you bubs?

Wanda: Yah that is amazing. I know that you have been wanting that besides me *smirks* but why didn't you wake me?

Y/N: I didn't wake you because you looked so peaceful and cute and didn't want to wake you.