Chapter 9 - Star Labs & Team Flash

Next morning

Wanda has woken up but has not moved off the couch. She looks down and starts to slowly rub your back and kiss your head to wake you up. You start to move and wake up.

Wanda: Good morning bubs

Y/N: Good morning love. You ready to meet the rest of my superhero family and friends? Also see Star Labs and where we will be training?

Wanda: Ofc. As long as I am with you, nothing is wrong, and I love you

Y/N: I love you too.

Wanda and you get up and get dressed. Once dressed you go to the kitchen where Kara and Alex are and eat some waffles and have some coffee/tea. Once everyone is finished eating breakfast, You, Wanda, and Alex get into Alex's car and head over to Star Labs. Alex drops you two off because she is needed at the DEO. You & Wanda start to walk inside when you hear Berry behind you speeding around the corner. Berry looks at you and stops right in front of you.

Berry: It is really you Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, it is Berry *You two hug* Berry, this is Wanda, my soon to be wife

Berry: Welcome Wanda *They hug*

Wanda: Thanks, and nice to meet you

Berry: Y/N, what brings you to Star Labs?

Y/N: Besides wanting to see all of you guys, I have new powers that I need your help controlling and to also invite everyone to our wedding. I also wanted to go see Oliver and the gang as well.

Berry: Are you talking about your superspeed power? We would love to come to the wedding. Let us get upstairs and give the news to everyone. Everyone will be thrilled that you are here and can't wait to meet your soon to be wife, Wanda.

Y/N: Ok, let's go. Cannot wait to see everyone. Hey, have you talked to Kara lately or Alex?

Berry: Not since they got back from seeing you for your birthday. Happy belated birthday btw

Y/N: Thanks Berry

Y/N to Wanda: You ok bubs *In your head to hers*

Wanda: *in head back to you* Yes just nervous

Y/N: Do not be. Everyone is so nice and will love you.

Wanda: Ok and I hope so.

You guys arrive upstairs and see the team. Berry looks at everyone and says guys, Y/N is back and brought someone for us to meet. You and Wanda walk in, and everyone says hello. Everyone introduces themselves to Wanda. Wanda looks a little overwhelmed, so you grab her hand and squeeze it a little and smile at her. She smiles back and says thanks bubs.

Catlin: So, Y/N, what is up with you?

Y/N: Well on my birthday, I found out from Alex and Kara told me that I have superspeed, so I thought of Berry and you guys to help me control it and understand it. Kara thought that it would be a great idea to train with you guys. I brought Wanda with because I wanted you guys to meet my soon to be wife and invite everyone to our wedding. I also wanted to see Olive and the rest of the gang while I am in the city.

Iris: Wait?! Wedding? Congrats you two.

Catlin: Congrats

Cisco: Congrats

Y/N & Wanda: Thanks

Y/N: Oh, and Catlin, Wanda also has powers as well and I thought that if it was ok with you guys if she trains with us.

Catlin: Yah that is fine. We can do girls vs boys or even see if we can do Team Flash vs Team Green Arrow.

Y/N: Think Oliver will be up to doing that?