Chapter 83 - Remember Anything?

Y/N: Ok. Hey bubs, can you help me to the bedroom plz?

Wanda: Yep, lets go

You slowly got up and Wanda helps you up to your guys' room and places you on the bed. Wanda grabs you some pjs so that you can change.

Y/N: Hey bubba, can I have a small bubble bath?

Wanda: Sure. I will go start the bath for you

Y/N: Thanks

Wanda: No problem, love

Wanda goes and starts a warm bubble bath for you. Once it is ready, she comes back and helps you to the bathroom and helps you into the tub. After about 45 minutes of relaxing, you start to fall asleep, so you slowly get out and dried off and got changed in the pjs. Just as you are leaving the bathroom, Wanda walks in and helps you to the bed. You get in and slowly starts to drift off to sleep.

Y/N: Good night my sweet love

Wanda: Night bubs

Just as Wanda said night bubs, you were out. Wanda got changed into her pjs and got into bed with you. Wanda snuggled up to you, kissed your head and drifted off to sleep. You slept through the entire night and was woken up around 10:30 am about 3 hours after Wanda got up. Wanda woke you up because she didn't want you to sleep all day and be awake all night. You got woken up with kisses and hugs.

Y/N: Morning my love. Thank you for last night

Wanda: Morning, beautiful. You're welcome. Always and forever

Y/N: Always and forever. Hey, what are you up to today beautiful?

Wanda: Taking care of you today. I already worked out this morning before I woke up this morning

Y/N: You sure you want to take care of me today, love?

Wanda: Yes, I'm sure. I love spending the day with my wife even if we are just cuddling or not really doing anything.

Y/N: Ok. I love you so much

Wanda: I love you too bubba

Y/N: Does that mean endless cuddles?

Wanda: Whatever you want to do but you need to rest and not overdo it like you ended up doing yesterday during your run

Y/N: If you're with me, how much trouble can I get into because I have my person with me to stop me.

Wanda: You still think that you need me around to make the right choices? Bubs, yes you may do some dumb and stupid things, but you are human. I also have done dumb and stupid things but all you can do is learn from them.

Y/N: I've always been outgoing and have a hard time sitting still or even just being good. I love you so much and to be 100% honest, if you weren't here, I wouldn't be. I know mom tries but she has her trauma and working through her problems, but I know even through it all, you're the one that saved me the most.

Wanda: You struggling or having an off day because of everything? You save me as well

Y/N: Yes. I feel off. Question for you, bubs

Wanda: What's up?

Y/N: The night the girls were here, you asked if I remembered anything from the movie and then waking up to go to bed and I didn't remember. What were you getting at?

Wanda: What I was getting at is, do you remember anything that you were doing? Emily said that you had a small episode at breakfast then when we all watched movies, you shook a bit but wasn't cold then you fell asleep but then you didn't remember moving from the couch to the bed. Do you know what would cause it?

Y/N: No, I don't. I do promise you that I am taking my meds though. *Tear escapes*

Wanda: I believe you when you say that you're taking them. They aren't as bad as they were, but they are still happening, and I just want to make sure that you are ok though.

Y/N: Thanks Love. But at times I don't believe that I deserve the love or happiness that everyone gives me. I'm learning to not believe everything that goes through my head but that is harder said than done. I still feel like a burden to you, mom, and dad. I know that I am not but still feels like it

Wanda: I get that. I really do but you're not. You have overcome so much but still have to overcome a few other things. Right now, how do you feel?

Y/N: Mentally I'm ok but physically, I'm sore. I know that I need to take it easy, but can I please go to the music room?

Wanda: Yes, you can. I will help you to the room. Do you want me to stay or do you want to be alone while you do it?

Y/N: I'm ok with you staying but you don't have to if you don't want to

Wanda: I want to be there with you

Y/N: Ok. There may be like two or three songs that you can't hear but that's all

Wanda: Why not?

Y/N: Because. Plz just trust me

Wanda: I always trust you, bubs

Y/N: I love you, bubba. Always and forever

Wanda: I love you too bubs. Always and forever

Wanda gets out of bed and then helps you get up and dressed. Once your dressed, she helps you up to the music room and helps you sit down at the recording equipment so that you can get a few more songs done for the meeting tomorrow. After going through your list, you put the ones into the folder and save it. That only took about two hours to do that, so you asked Wanda what song that she wanted to hear and the song that she wanted to hear was from when you were really struggling in life, but you just couldn't play the song "Would anyone care", so you shook your head no. Then she asked to hear the song "Mood" and you shook your head yes and had FRIDAY play it. Once the song was over, she was happy for you.

Wanda: That was amazing

Y/N: I'm sorry that I couldn't play the other one, but I am just not fully ready to be able to listen to those three songs because those songs will make me cry the second I hear the lyrics

Wanda: That's ok, love. I just wanted to hear it but only when you are ready