Chapter 16 - Farmhouse

Once dressed, you grab your bags and head downstairs to grab some food before leaving with Clint to head to his house for the weekend. You two say your goodbyes to everyone and then get your stuff and get into the quinjet where it will take you to Clint's farmhouse. The quinjet is set on auto pilot and takes off and will take about 2 hours to get there. You and Wanda are sitting in the back cuddling when you feel yourself about to cry because you are nervous, but Wanda tells you it is going to be ok. Clint's family is nice, and they will love you. You two hug and she give you a kiss on the head. F.R.I.D.A.Y. lets you two know that you will be arriving in about 5 minutes. Clint is waiting outside, right by where the quinjet lands and the door opens.

Clint: Hey shooter, Hey Wanda. Flight goes, ok?

Wanda: Yes

Y/N: Dad, you sure they will like me?

Clint: Yes, I am sure. Laura can't wait to meet you

Y/N: Ok, lets go then and thank you dad *You hug Clint*

Clint: No problem sweetheart

You three start to walk up to the house and Wanda grabs your hand and squeezes it giving you reassurance that you're going to be fine. You smile at her. You three reach the house and walk in. Laura was in the kitchen and came out to the living room when she heard the door open.

Laura: Hey babe. Wanda good to see you again. You must be, Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Y/N: It's nice to meet you as well *You two hug*

Clint: Incoming *As the kids run down the stairs to hug Clint*

Clint introduces you to the kids and everyone says hi. The kids' names are Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel. Copper and Nathaniel like baseball and playing catch. Lila loves to shoot her bow. Clint looks at you and asks if you would like to go shoot some targets with Lila and him because he can see how nervous you are. You nod and you three go outside. Wanda helps Laura in the kitchen with making dinner.

Outside with Clint, Lila, and You

Y/N: So, Lila, how long have you been shooting the bow?

Lila: About 5 years now but I'm not as good as my dad yet. What about you? How long?

Y/N: Only for about 3 years but I did beat Clint in a training sim by like 45 seconds.

Lila: Wait? Your better than dad? Seriously? That's so cool. Sorry dad

Clint: Yes, she beat me *Stands back and watches*

Y/N: Ok, Lila, show me what you got, and I can help you out.

Lila shows you what she got, and you give her some pointers. Clint has a huge smile on his face because you are coming out of your shell and is comfortable now. You start to show Lila some of your moves and she asks if you can teach her, and you say sure. For the next few hours, you and Lila have been shooting the bow and she has caught on quick. You start to show her some of your trick shots and she shows you hers. 

Around 6 pm, you two are outside chatting when you hear Wanda in your mind say that it's dinner time. You look at Lila and say lets go eat. You both walk inside and get washed up for dinner. Once all hands are washed, you all sit at the table eating the meal that Laura and Wanda made.

Y/N: Laura, Wanda, this meal is amazing

Laura: You're welcome

Clint: So, Lila, did you have fun shooting with Y/N today?

Lila: Yes, I did. She showed me some new things and we did some trick shots. She taught me how to shoot at different angles and with different wind speeds.