Chapter 97 - Release Party

Wanda and Alex walk over to the two of you and you hand them each a drink. Just after you did that, the team showed up ready to party. Everyone was there including Pepper, Matt, Laura, and the kids. Once everyone was there, you got up on the stage and spoke.

Y/N: Thank you everyone for being here. For starters, this is my house and Uncle T, no suit calling tonight

Tony: You have my word!

Y/N: Thanks. Secondly, the reason for this party, is that my first album has been released as of about 6pm today. I will be singing some of my songs and letting the music just play as well. So everyone enjoy and if you have any questions, come talk to me.

Everyone cheers and you get off the stage and let HOPE play some music for awhile.

Clint: I'm so proud of you sweetheart

Y/N: Thanks dad

Laura and the kids come over to you two and the kids tackle you and Clint, Laura, Nat and Wanda all start laughing

Kids: We love you sis. You're amazing and we can't wait for you to sing tonight

Y/N: I love you too guys *Hugs all of them*

The kids get up then you get up. You take the kids to another room and give them each a can of silly string and let them go have fun. You all walk out and the kids go have fun dancing and then Wanda comes up to hug you and then you hug her back. When you pull away you two kiss and then go to where everyone is at. Wanda is in front of you and you decide to turn invisible for a few minutes, so you walk up behind Sam and Steve and spray them with silly string. By the time they turn around, you are gone and are dancing on the floor with the kids. Nate got Auntie Nat; Cooper got Clint and Tony while Lila got Auntie Yelena and Kate. When everyone turned to find you, you got up on stage and started to sing one of your songs form the album. The song that you decided to sing was "Something Just Like This – Remix." As your singing the song, you are putting happy memories into Wanda's head and she starts to cry. Once you finish the song, you let HOPE play some more. You get off the stage and sat down next to Nat and Alex on the couch and Lila came and sat on your lap and hugged you. While Lila hugged you, she had Nate and Cooper to spray you with the rest of the silly string. You all end up laughing. The time is now about 10:30pm and Nate is starting to get tired, so he goes up to you and asks a question.

Nate: Hey sis, do you think that I can sleep in one of the beds tonight? I am starting to get tired.

Y/N: Of course bud. Do you want me to put a movie on for you?

Nate: Yes please

Y/N: Ok. Lets go bud

You pick Nate up and carry him over to one of the bedrooms and you put him in bed and put on a Disney movie for him.

Y/N: Hey bud, if you need anything, just ask HOPE and she will get me ok bud?

Nate: Ok. Night sis

Y/N: Night bro

Nate went to watching the movie, so you walked out and closed the door. You went back to the party.

Laura: Hey, where's Nate at?

Y/N: He's in one of the spare rooms watching a movie because he was tired. You guys are welcome to stay the night. The room is big enough for all of you guys.

Laura: You're an amazing big sister

Y/N: Thanks Laura. I hope you're ok with him coming up to me

Laura: Yes, it's ok, Y/N

Y/N: Ok. He's just down the hall, 3rd door on the left

Laura: Thank you

Y/N: You're welcome. If you need anything and can't find me, ask HOPE

Laura: Will do

You go find the rest of the group and sit next to Yelena. The music has been turned down by now and the kiddos are all sleeping in the spare bedroom and then Laura comes out and sits on the other side of you.

Tony: Ok. I want to say a toast about my favorite niece

Y/N: Tony, I'm your only niece but thank you

Tony: You're welcome but what I am trying to say is that we are all very proud of you. You have accomplished so much and all of us couldn't be any prouder.

Y/N: Thanks Uncle T. Question though

Tony: Go ahead

Y/N: How bad did that hurt your ego?

Tony: It didn't because I have been working on being better for you and the team.

You have tears in your eyes now and then you quickly get up and go hug him tightly. You stayed like that for a few minutes then he kissed the side of your head. You let him go then go sit back down.

Everyone: Awwwee

Y/N: Oh, hush

Everyone starts laughing including you and Tony. Everyone is talking with everyone when Yelena decides that she wanted to play two truths and a lie.

Everyone: Ok

Y/N: If the person guessing gets it wrong then they have to take a shot

Nat: But you don't drink

Y/N: Remember the drink at the start of the party, mom?

Nat: Yah. Oh... Ok

Y/N: Yep

Wanda: So who wants to go first?

Steve: I will

Everyone: Ok