Chapter 12 - Dinner

SMUT

At dinner

You all get a round of drinks and order dinner. You four sit and chat for a while. After about an hour, Oliver and Felicity walk in and join you four. You order another round of shots/drinks. You all talk some more. Wanda can tell that you are wanting to drink more but decides to put sexy images into your mind of what she is going to do to you later and you just go quiet with a huge smile on your face.

Felicity: You ok over there, Y/N?

Y/N: *Studders* Yes... No... IDK... Maybe

Wanda: She is just having a gay panic over there. She's good. *Winks at you and holds your hand*

Y/N: I'm good Felicity. Thanks *Gives Wanda the death stare and a smile*

Oliver: So, tomorrow night we are all meeting at 7 pm at the club. You two need to be there because I know that you will be headed back soon to Alex and Kara.

Wanda: Ok, deal. I will make sure that we are the Oliver. Thanks

Another hour goes by, and you are starting to get tired, so you look at everyone and say that you are ready to head home. You all say night and byes and you two get into the car and drive back. Once back at the house, Wanda says that she is going to go wash her face and she will be right back. You nod and jump onto the bed and get undressed and get under the covers and act like your falling asleep when Wanda comes back out. She looks at you and says don't you dare be falling asleep, otherwise I will not be giving any tonight. You look at her with wide eyes and open your arms for cuddles. Wanda walks over also totally undressed and climbs into bed. You kiss her and give her cuddles. 

You whisper, "You may have me and do whatever". Wanda smiles and start to have some fun with you. She starts to kiss your neck and jawline while one hand plays with one nipple and the other hand is playing with your pussy. She then starts to kiss down your neck to your other breast to start sucking on that one. She slowly sticks two fingers inside and your heart starts to race and breathing gets heavier to where you start to moan softly. She then moves down your body leaving marks and her speed starts increase. She kisses your inner thighs and once you're just about at your high, she pulls her fingers out and starts to eat you out. You scream her name (mommy), and you release and ride out your high. Once you are done, she starts to kiss her way back up to your lips with both her hands feeling you up. You suck on her fingers then start to kiss her passionately. You are left speechless, and she can tell that she did a great and amazing job. You open your arms, and she hugs you and snuggles up to you. Within 10 minutes as your rubbing Wanda's back you kiss her head and say goodnight love because she was asleep, and you start to fall asleep as well.

It's now 4 am and you start to toss and turn and start to scream in your head. You try reaching out for Wanda through your mind that she wakes up to you saying the code word and she tries to wake you but you're not waking up. She looks inside your head but is locked out. The only other thing to wake you up is to kiss you long. You jolt up and hug her and start to cry. She holds you and says that you are safe, and nothing is going to happen. You fall back asleep in her arms as you lay on top of her. After about 3 hours, Wanda wakes up and looks down and smiles. She kisses your head and rubs your back. After 5 minutes, you start to wake up and say good morning my love and kiss Wanda.

Y/N: I'm sorry bubs. I didn't mean to wake you this morning

Wanda: It's ok. I will always be her for you but why was I locked out and couldn't see? I tried everything to wake you for ten minutes before you finally jolted awake and hugged me?

Y/N: I don't know why. I was trying to let you in, but it wouldn't let me. I'm sorry bubs I really am. I feel bad now *Tears start to form and fall*

Wanda: Bubs don't cry. It's ok. You're safe with me and I won't let anything happen to you and I promise you that. Do you want to talk about it?

Y/N: It was about what happened when I was at Hydra and when I first came here thinking that I would never see Nat or you again. *Starts to cry* I'm sorry that I am such a problem at times and hard to handle. I don't mean to be, but I love you with every fiber in my body and I don't know what I would do without you love.

Wanda: I love you too. You are not a problem. We both have had terrible childhoods, but we will get through it together and I promise you that bubs.

Y/N: Promise?

Wanda: Promise you love

The two of you kiss and get up, shower, and get dressed. You gather your stuff and go put it in the car. After everything is in the car, you tell Thea & Oliver that you're going to the club to say goodbye to everyone and then head back to Alex and Kara. Once at the club, you see everyone and say your goodbyes.

Y/N: Hey Felicity, can I talk to you for a second?

Felicity: Yah, What's up?

Y/N: I was wondering if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids? I know that we live on different Earths, but I have always seen you as family since we first met.

Felicity: I would love too

Y/N: Ok, sweet. When I figure out wedding details, I will let you know.

Felicity: Sounds great. I am going to miss both of you

Y/N: I am going to miss all of you too.