Chapter 60 - Talk with Yelena

After dinner is done, you go up to Nat's room to go take Paisley for a walk and on your way out, you ran into Yelena. You ask her if she wants to go with you. She said sure. You two go on about a 45 minute walk around the cabin and compound then take Paisley back to Nat's room where everything is set up for her and then feed her some dinner.

Y/N: Thanks for going with me, Yelena

Yelena: Your welcome. Are you ready for this weekend?

Y/N: Yes and No. Nervous but excited at the same time

Yelena: You will do amazing. Wanda loves you so much

Y/N: Thanks. Are you going to stay for it please?

Yelena: Yes. I am staying for it. Your family

Y/N: Thanks Yelena. Well, I'm getting tired even after a 45 minute nap. So I will see you tomorrow

Yelena: Yes, see you tomorrow, squirt

Y/N: I'm never living that name down am I?

Yelena: Nope, you will not. We will catch up some more tomorrow

Y/N: Ok, deal. Night

Yelena: Night

Yelena went to her room and you head to yours and get ready for bed. You get into bed and just as your head hit the pillow, you started to fall asleep. About 45 minutes later, Wanda walks into the room and saw that you were asleep on the bed. She gets ready for bed and carefully gets into bed to not wake you and then you sense her there, so you roll over and lay your head on her chest and arm across her waist. She kisses your head and whispers goodnight. You both go to bed then you get up around 8 am to Wanda kissing your head and rubbing your back saying it's time to wake up. You look up at her and kiss her saying good morning love.

Y/N: What is happening today, love?

Wanda: Well, I know that you and Yelena are going to hang out for a bit and catch up. I'm not sure what else is going on. I do know that the punishments for the boys is on day 2 and I can see Tony and Bucky struggling but are hanging in there. I believe that Alex, Kara, and Lena will be here tonight.

Y/N: Yah, I believe so as well. Are you ok if I hang out with Yelena today?

Wanda: Yes I am. I promise. I heard about the nickname, squirt, though. It does fit you though.

Y/N: You are not allowed to call me that name. Yelena is the only one because she doesn't tease me about the name. I know that I am never living it down though.

Wanda: I promise I will not call you squirt. I have other names that I call you anyways and tomorrow afternoon I get to call you another one. Ok, so question though.

Y/N: What's up love?

Wanda: Last name. We haven't fully talked about whose last lame we will be taking.

Y/N: Well, I was thinking that I would take your last name because I love your last name. Do you want my last name?

Wanda: I don't care. I love that you want to take my last name but are you sure you don't want to be Y/N Romanoff-Maximoff?

Y/N: I'm positive. Y/N Maximoff sounds so much better than both last names. Are you ok with me taking your last name?

Wanda: I'm positive. I'm excited about it

Y/N: Ok good *Leans up and kisses Wanda*

Wanda leans down and kisses you back. You both get up and dressed then head down to the kitchen for some breakfast. After breakfast, you went to find Yelena and to hang out with her for a bit. You find her in Nat's room, so you knock on the door.

Nat: Come in

Y/N: Hey mom, would it be ok if I steal Yelena for a bit?

Nat: Yah go ahead. I will come find her later. You two go chat and catch up

Y/N: Thanks mom

You look at Yelena and say lets go talk somewhere else like outside the compound. Yelena says sure, why not. You walk out of the compound and over to the cabin.

Yelena: Whose cabin is this?

Y/N: Mine and Wanda's. Tony and Pepper gave it to us as a wedding gift

Yelena: Wow. He does has a soft side

Y/N: Yes but he will never show it. I also go the new PS5 and Beat Saber game in my own game room/relaxing room and a new car. I found out who my father is and have meet his family as well.

Yelena: You finally found out that it was Clint?

Y/N: Yes but I found out by Wanda saying something about both Clint and Nat saying that it was ok for me to go to a different Earth to meet friends and see family. I wasn't surprised as everyone thought that I would be.

Yelena: You knew?

Y/N: Yes, because he has always looked out for me since I got here. I also have powers but I had to go through so much pain to be here. I have had cancer but have been in remission for a few months now. Mom got me a dog and she helps when I'm struggling.

Yelena: Nat said something about you singing again

Y/N: Yes. I am also writing my own as well. I am going to be singing at the wedding as well. But that is not the be said to anyone please. It's a surprise. There are two other people who know that I'm singing but not even Wanda knows because I want to surprise her.

Yelena: I promise I won't tell

Y/N: Thanks

Yelena: So, would you like to go get some ice cream?

Y/N: Hell yes

You two walk back over to the compound and grab your keys and wallet then get into your car and head to the ice cream store to grab some ice cream. Yelena got Cookies and Cream while you got Superman ice cream. You sat and talked for another 30 minutes then got back into the car and drove back to the compound where you both went your separate ways. Yelena went to go find Nat in her office so that the two of them could chat and you went to change into some workout clothes. Once you got changed, you grabbed your headphones and phone and went to the training room. After 2 hours of workingout, you told FRIDAY to make sure that no one disturbed you for about 2 hours while you were in the music room working on the song for the wedding.