Chapter 5 - Proposal

*SMUT Warning*

Time skips to one day before Y/N's 21st birthday.

Wanda: Morning my love

Y/N: Five more minutes of cuddles please?

Wanda: ok then I am getting up to shower and you can join me if you want.

Y/N: Sounds amazing and thank you.

Ten minutes have past, and Wanda starts to get up to shower.

Y/N does not let go and pulls Wanda back on to the bed and starts to kiss her neck.

Wanda: Bubs, we need to get up and shower, but we can finish this in the shower *winks*

Y/N: Ok then let us go.

Y/N gets up and picks Wanda up and they start to make out while you hold Wanda. They start to get undressed and turns on the shower. After Y/N is done doing the deed to Wanda, Wanda gets her turn to do the deed to Y/N. Once they both have done the deed, they both get out and dressed.

Wanda: So, what do you want to do today?

Y/N: Would like to train a bit today and then possibly go for a run. After that, I am not sure. What did you have in mind?

Wanda: Training sounds good, and how about going to the beach or the park?

Y/N: Beach sounds lovely

Wanda: Ok, then you go yourself a deal. How about around 4pm we go?

Y/N: Sure. See you downstairs. Love you.

Wanda: Love your bubs.

As Y/N walks downstairs, she runs into Sam and says Good Morning.

Sam: Good Morning Y/N. What are you doing today?

Y/N: Training, going for a run then to the beach with Wanda.

Sam: Sounds like a fun packed day.

Y/N: It is

Sam: Well, have fun. I am going to go bug Bucky and Steve.

Y/N: Thanks. Have fun as well.

After ten minutes pass, Wanda finds you in the training room warming up. But before she walks over to you, Nat pulls her aside and asks what their plans are for the day. Wanda tells Nat what you two are doing and Nat tells Wanda that she needs to keep Y/N out of the tower until 7pm tomorrow night.

Wanda: Where would you like me to take her?

Nat: Take her to a nice hotel and do a spa day just the two of you.

Wanda: Ok, I will do that *Wanda walks in towards you with a big smile on her face*

Y/N: Two things (1) What is with the smile and happiness on your face? And (2) Are you ready to lose?

Wanda: (1) I am always ready, but I won't lose and (2) I will tell you after training.

Y/N: Fine *Throws fire ball at Wanda*

Wanda dodges and throws one back.

Y/N takes the hit and falls to the floor, Wanda runs over and asks if you're ok and you say to Wanda you win.

So, Wanda tells her that Nat got them a room and a spa day just for the two of them.

Y/N: So, when do we leave?

Wanda: How about in 30 minutes? So, go pack.

Y/N: Ok, see you by the front doors in 30 minutes.