Chapter 77 - Pool & Movies

Chat with Nat

Y/N: Hey mom, question for you.

Nat: What's up, love?

Y/N: How would you feel about me maybe releasing some music?

Nat: I would be proud of you. Why do you ask?

Y/N: 1) I'm nervous and 2) For one of my songs, I want you to sing with me. I also want you there when dad sets up the meeting next week with his managers. Please?

Nat: You will do fine. I would love to sing with you. Ofc I will be there. Just let me know, ok?

Y/N: Deal. So you want to hang out with us?

Nat: Sure. I will meet you down there

Y/N: Sounds good. Oh and mom?

Nat: Yah?

Y/N: I love you 3000

Nat: I love you 3000 too

You go meet the girls in the pool area and Nat comes down a few minutes later with the pizzas. You all eat then wait a few minutes before going back into the pool or the hot tub. The pool has 3 diving boards, so Emily, Lila and you are on them and you all do a trick. Emily does a front flip, Lila does a cannon ball and you do a handstand backflip. You swim over to the side and sit on the edge of the pool. You look at Wanda and she can tell that you're happy but also scared. She comes over and sits next to you and pulls you into a hug.

Chatting with Wanda

Wanda: What's wrong, love?

Y/N: I'm starting to feel dizzy a little bit

Wanda: When was the last time you took your meds?

Y/N: Last night. Alex switched me to a different med, that is supposed to last 24 hours and to take it at night instead of the morning.

Wanda: Ok. Lets get you away from the pool and over to the bench just incase

Wanda helps you up and over to the bench. She gave you some water and then went to the lab to see Bruce and ask him for a med to help. She came back and gave it to you.

Wanda: Here, take this. Bruce said it will help

Y/N: Thanks. I'm sorry bubs. I'm so sorry that I'm not a person anymore, but a problem

Wanda: You are a person. You are not a problem. I love you no matter what. *Hugs and kisses you*

Y/N: Do you mean it? *Hugs back with tears in eyes*

Wanda: 100% that I do. Are you feeling like a panic attack coming on?

Y/N: Yes

Wanda: Just breathe. You are safe. You are here with me, Lila, Emily and Nat. You are amazing in everything you do. Just breathe.

You calmed yourself down when Emily came over and gave you a hug. She smiled at you and then asked you a question

Emily: You ok?

Y/N: I am now. What's up, Em?

Emily: Well I was chatting with Nat and Lila about music and was wondering if you could teach me?

Y/N: What do you want to learn?

Emily: The guitar

Y/N: Yah I can teach you. When?

Emily: Tomorrow, please?

Y/N: Sure

Emily: Thank you. Could you also maybe sing one of your songs as well tomorrow?