Chapter 8 - Star City

Next Morning

You wake up and see Wanda still sleeping so you slowly get up and changed and make your way to the kitchen to make breakfast and take it upstairs. You make coffee and hot tea, pancakes with syrup and fruit along with a smiley face in the pancakes. You take it upstairs and wake Wanda up with breakfast in bed.

Wanda: Something smells good. Good morning love *Leans over and kisses you* Did you make all this by yourself?

Y/N: Yes, I did. I did it because I love you and you are taking care of me when I cannot seem to do it myself and I feel bad.

Wanda: Bubs look at me... You have nothing to feel bad about. I will always and forever be here for you. I love you so much and cannot see my life without you in it. You are my world, and I won't let you get through this alone.

Y/N: Awe bubs *kisses Wanda* I was thinking about going to the beach today but due to what happened, and I am still weak, could I hang out with you and Kara today?

Wanda: I will ask Kara, but I think she was going to see if you wanted to hang out with her and Alex since they have to head back home soon.

After Wanda and you finish breakfast in bed, Wanda gets up and dressed, the two of you head downstairs looking for Kara and Alex. You see Kara talking with Clint and Nat while Alex is cleaning the dishes from breakfast.

Y/N & Wanda: Morning everyone

Clint, Alex, Nat, & Kara: Morning you two

Y/N: Hey Kara, can I chat with you for a quick second?

Kara: Sure, what's up?

Y/N: So, what are you up to today? Wanda said something that you and Alex wanted to hang out with me today since your headed back soon.

Kara: Yes, we would like to hang out, but I was just talking with Nat and Clint about you and Wanda coming to stay with Alex and me for a week or so, so that we could help you with your new powers and see the rest of the gang if you and Wanda would like to?

Y/N: Hey bubs, can you come here please?

Wanda: What's up bubs?

Y/N: Kara & Alex would like it if we both came out for about a week. We can work on my new powers, meet the rest of the team, and hang out with everyone.

Wanda: Sure, sounds amazing but will that be ok with Nat and Clint?

Y/N: They already said yes, but why did you also say Clint?

Wanda: NAT!!!!

Y/N: Wanda, why did you say Clint? Why do I need Clint's word to go?

Nat: Really Wanda? Now? Well, when you were born, Clint was who I was with in Budapest, and I had you in Russia. After some time and everything happened with Hydra and Loki trying to take over New York, I had Bruce do a DNA test on you and it came up with Clint as your father, but I wasn't sure how to tell you. This also happened right before Clint met and married his wife, Laura. But now that the news *Gives Wanda the death stare* is out, I am sorry that I did not tell you when it happened or when I found out.

Wanda: Nat do not kill me. She needed to know.

Y/N: To tell you the truth mom, I am not really surprised that Clint would be my father. I have seen how he looks at me and the way he has helped and cares for me. But for now, can I just go pack and get ready? Hey dad... um I mean Clint; can we talk when I get back?

Nat: Yes

Clint: I would love that, but you can call me dad when you're ready to

Y/N: Ok thanks *Walks up to room*