Chapter 103 - Alex & Y/N Talk

The next morning when you both woke up, you noticed that Wanda was just starting to wake up and you leaned over and kissed her.

Y/N: Good morning bubs

Wanda: Morning Love. How do you feel?

Y/N: I hurt but I will be ok baby. Can we please go get some food?

Wanda: Sure bubs. What hurts though?

Y/N: My head feels fuzzy but I'm hungry.

Wanda: Ok love, lets go get some food.

Y/N: Ok

You both get dressed and head down to the kitchen to make some eggs and bacon for everyone and so that you have some protein for the morning to help you for the day. Nat and Alex came in and you all started to talk. After breakfast, you asked Alex to talk.

Y/N: Hey mama, can we talk please?

Alex: Yah, where do you want to talk?

Y/N: Your lab please

Alex: Ok. Lets go, love.

You and Alex walk down to her lab, and you sit on the medical bed, then look at Alex.

Alex: What's wrong, love?

Y/N: My head is fuzzy, and I hurt really bad. Can you help me please mom?

Alex: When you were out yesterday with Kate and Yelena, did you eat anything or drink any water?

Y/N: I don't remember if I did or not. Let me ask HOPE if I did or not. She would know.

You pull out your phone and ask HOPE. HOPE said that you took small sips but that was all yesterday.

Alex: Ok, well you need some IV fluids and that means staying in here for the day.

Y/N: If you stay with me or even mom can stay. I need to talk with either of you if you can talk.

Alex agrees to stay and lets you talk to her. You message Wanda while Alex lets Nat know what is going on. Alex sets up your IV in your arm and then helps you sit up and she sits on the chair next to your bed. She then puts her feet up on the bed and the two of you talk for the next several hours until your head stops feeling fuzzy. Nat comes and brings you both food, then kisses both of your heads then walks back out so that you two can talk some more. After about six hours of talking, Alex takes the IV out of your arm and she hugs you. You cry in her arms for a bit then you both walk out. Your dizziness/fuzziness has gone away, and you both go to where Nat is at. Once you see Nat, you go up to her and just hug her. Nat hugs you back and just holds you, then you talk to Nat apologizing to her for the last few hours. Nat just held you and said that she understood what you were going through. It is now about 4:30pm and you go off to the music room and mess around on the drums. About 5:45pm, Wanda came in and just listened to you play. You looked at her and smiled, you stopped playing then she came and sat next to you. You leaned into her, and she hugged you. You kissed her and hugged her back.

Wanda: Feeling better love?

Y/N: Yes, I am. After a six hour talk with Alex, I feel better. I got some IV meds and feel better. I'm sorry that I was gone all day.

Wanda: It's ok love. I understand baby. Just want you to be ok with everything and you healthy

Y/N: I love you baby.

Wanda: I love you too. Lets go get dinner.

Y/N: Ok. Who made dinner tonight?

Wanda: I think Bucky did tonight and I believe he made breakfast for dinner. Waffles, pancakes, eggs, toast, and beacon.

Y/N: Ok, I'm good with that.

You both go down and sit at the table between Nat and Wanda. Before Alex sat down next to Nat, she kissed you on your head then sat down. You check your numbers and only grabbed a little bit of food, and you grabbed some orange juice to help. You ate your food then put your plate and cup in the dishwasher. You then helped Tony and Steve clean up dinner, then you hugged Tony.

Y/N: Uncle Tony, thank you for everything you have done for me.

Tony: I will always be there for you, kiddo.

Tony goes off to his lab while you go off to your relaxing room and text Wanda to come to the relaxing room to watch a movie for a little while before going to bed with some hot chocolate. You both crawl into bed and laid your head on Wanda's chest and you both fell asleep for the entire night. You both slept until 9am when Jarvis notified Alex about your low sugars and walked in with some food.