Chapter 35 - Party

Time Skip to Day of Party

You wake up and kiss Wanda to wake up and then get into a shower together because of your arm still, then after you both are washed, you get out and dressed. You both go downstairs, you see Nat, Alex, Kara and someone else that you didn't know.

Y/N: Good Morning

Alex, Nat & Kara: Good Morning

You both sit down at the table. You look at Kara with a questionable look

Y/N: Kara, you look really happy. Who is this?

Kara: Y/N, this is my girlfriend, Lena. Lena this is Y/N and Wanda

Y/N: It's nice to meet you finally. Kara hasn't shut up about you for weeks

Lena: It's great to finally meet you all

Y/N: Are you guys ready for tonight?

Alex: Almost. Y/N I need you for a bit

Nat: Yes I am

Kara and Lena: Yes we are

Wanda: I am. Nat do you mind helping me and Kara with something please?

Nat: Sure, why not. Sounds fun

Nat, Kara, Wanda and Lena all go have a little girls day while you and Alex head to the mall to get a ring for Nat. Once you get to the ring store, about after 10 minutes, you call Alex over and show her the one. Alex says yes and buys it. You two stop and grab some lunch then heads back to the compound. The two of them walk back inside and finds the rest of the girls. Alex and Y/N finds the girls in Nat's room after knocking on the door and Wanda opening the door.

Wanda: Did you get it?

Alex: Yes we did. I am nervous

Y/N: What the hell is going on here? *Whispers to Alex* You will do fine. She loves you

Alex: *Whispers back* Thank you *Kisses your cheek*

Nat: What are you two talking about?

Y/N: Nothing. Hey mom, what's your favorite song that I should sing tonight?

Nat: Wait?! Your going to sing tonight?

Y/N: Yes. Now what song?

Nat: You should sing "Set it all Free"

Y/N: Ok, I will sing that one

You look at Wanda and point to the bedroom door and walk out. Wanda follows you. You have tears in your eyes but they are happy tears. Wanda hugs you and then you go off to your room to listen to the song with headphones on and relax. Wanda goes back into Nat's room.

Nat: She ok?

Wanda: Yah, she asked for a little alone time in our room before the party to just relax and calm her nerves down.

Alex: Ok that's good

Wanda looks at Nat and says that they should all get ready and that she will meet them downstairs afterwards. Wanda waves later and goes and get ready. Wanda walks into the bedroom to see you quietly listening to music on the bed. Wanda comes and hugs you, you take out the headphones, and kisses you.

Wanda: Do you want to take a shower then get ready for the party?

Y/N: Yes please. Still can't lift my arm up yet. I may ask Alex later to put a waterproof one on

Wanda: Sounds like a good idea but I do love these showers

Wanda helps you wash your hair and body and you help her and then you both rinse and get out, dry off and get dressed. You and Wanda walk downstairs to the party where you see Lena and Kara. Then you hear Alex coming down the stairs, looking for Wanda. Wanda goes up and helps Nat, Alex walks over and the two of you talk quick

Alex: You ready?

Y/N: Nope but this is your night more than mine, so I am for you

Alex: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes. Ok so during "Set it all free" you are going to do the one knee then after mom saids yes, I'm going to sing "Dress by Taylor Swift" for the two of you. I'm so happy for you guys.

Alex: I am too but also nervous

Just as you two do a quick shot together, both Nat and Wanda come behind the two of you and hug you guys. The six of you all do another shot, then you go get on stage and start to sing "Set it all free" and towards the end, Nat is turned around dancing, so Alex gets on one knee then Nat turns back around.

Alex: Natasha Romanoff, you have shown me so much love and what love is again. You are my world  and I couldn't image moving on without you in my life. Will you marry me?

Nat: You are my whole world and shown me the light. Of course I will. So yes I will marry you, Alex Danvers

Alex gets up kisses Nat and places the ring on her finger. The two of them turn to you and you start to sing "Dress by Taylor Swift" and everyone has a great night. Once the party dies down, it's just you six girls talking and you go grab a water from the bar and Nat follows you over and says thank you sweetheart and the two of you hug.

Y/N: I'm happy that you're both happy. And before you ask (1) I'm fine, I'm better right now and (2) I was in on this. So was Kara and Wanda

Nat: I figured something was going on but not this. I'm happy

Y/N: Before Alex asked you, she came to me and asked me first because she didn't want me to be upset about it. Are you happy, mom?

Nat: Yes, I'm happy and I have never felt like this about anyone. Besides Alex, you are still my world and none of us is going anywhere. Are you ok?

Y/N: Yes I am good. Slight headache but I'm ok. Just needed some water

You both hug and grab some water for everyone. You both walk back over to the group

Wanda: Bubs, you ok? Head ok?

Y/N: Head hurts but I'm good. I'm happy right now

Alex: You sure there hunny?

Y/N: Yes *Kisses Wanda* Ok, Lena. How did you two meet?

Lena: We met actually at the DEO when Alex needed help with something and I fell in love with her right then and there. I also know that she is Supergirl. I've known for awhile and I know how hard it is to say something like that.

Kara: Wait? What? You know?

Lena: I connected the dots together and I still love you no matter what. I love you for you and don't care if you have powers. You have always been there for me no matter what. I can always count on her. I'm happy and I get butterflies everytime I'm with her.

Kara: Aww I love you bubs *Kisses Lena*

Y/N: Alex, do you got a second?

Alex: Yah

The two of you walk over to the bar to chat for a minute. You grab a 7-up and down it before you sit.

Alex: Ok, what is truly going on? The truth

Y/N: My arm is in extreme pain and stomach is in knots and I'm not sure why though. Can I get some meds?

Alex: Yah come with me and we will go grab some meds then come back to the group before bed.

You both walk over to the group and let them know that the two of you will be back in like 15 minutes. You two are headed to med bay and get the meds then head back to the group and chat for a bit more. After chatting, you fall sleep on Wanda's lap. Wanda saids good night to everyone and carries you off to bed. Lena goes to bed with Kara and Alex helps Nat up to bed because she was falling asleep as well on Alex.

Wanda: FRIDAY, please soundproof Alex/Nat's room, Kara/Lena's room

FRIDAY: Done. Your room was added as well

Wanda: Thank you FRIDAY

FRIDAY: Have a good night