Chapter 10 - Club

Thea, Wanda, and you get into the car and head into the city to the club while Oliver rides the bike. Once everyone gets there, Oliver meets you three downstairs once he grabs everyone a drink from the club upstairs. Once Oliver comes down, Thea asks for everyone to meet them in the meeting area. You see Felicity and Mia come through the doors and then see Sarah and John walk out of the training room. Felicity stands there in shook and can't believe that you are there. Felicity runs and hugs you. Once you break apart, you introduce everyone to Wanda.

Wanda: Hello everyone, nice to meet you all

John: So, what brings you back here, Y/N?

Y/N: Besides finding out that I have new powers and wanting a rematch of shooting Oli again, I wanted to invite you all to our wedding.

Sarah: Congrats you two

John & Mia: Congrats

Felicity: Congrats. Oh, Happy Belated Birthday

Y/N: Thanks. So, there isn't a set date yet but once we have one, we will let you know.

Sarah: Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?

Y/N: Sure *Turn to Wanda* Wanda, you going to be, ok?

Wanda: Go, I will be fine

Y/N: Yah Sarah, I'm coming

With Sarah & Y/N

Y/N: So, what's up, Sarah?

Sarah: Well, congrats, but I wanted to give you this. I know your birthday was now two weeks ago but couldn't figure out how to get how to get it to you. *Hands you a new bow*

Y/N: Thank you Sarah but you didn't have to

Sarah: I know but your family and will always be a part of Team Arrow

You two hug and head back to the others. Once back with the others, Wanda hugs you and you kiss her and show her what Sarah gave you.

Y/N: Oli, do you want to have a race and see who is a better shot?

Oliver: You're on. I also want that rematch tomorrow

Y/N: Deal

Thea goes over to the simulation area and sets up a sim and a timer. You grab your new bow and Oliver grabs his. Oliver goes first. Fastest time wins. Every mistake or miss adds 10 seconds to your final time. Sounds fair?

Oliver & Y/N: Yes

Oliver gets up to the line and waits for the sim to start. Oliver gets a time of 1 minute and 23 seconds with 2 mistakes so that makes Oliver's time 1:43. Y/N's turn and she goes. Y/N gets a time of 1 minute and 3 seconds with 1 mistake which makes Y/N's time of 1:13. Y/N looks over to Thea and says I guess I am better?! LOL

Thea and Wanda burst out laughing and high five each other. Felicity, John, and Sarah can't believe that you just Oliver because no one has seemed to beat him yet but have gotten close.

Y/N: Oliver, I haven't picked up a bow for about a year and I still have a fast time and is better than you, how? Wait, Thea isn't that the fastest time on the sim too?

Thea: Yes, it is

Y/N: Sweet. Good luck beating that time Oli

Oliver: Really? Ok, you really are the Queen of the Bow!

Everyone starts to laugh, and Wanda hugs and kisses you. Y/N breaks from the hug and kiss for a quick second and speaks

Y/N: Wait?! Did I hear you correctly there Oliver? I'm what of the bow?! LOL