Chapter 59

Marlie's POV

Happy pulled up to the Malibu mansion and the first thing I see is a thirty foot custom made stuffed bunny, with a large bow and sign say 'Merry Christmas Marlie'.

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself as I look at the giant bunny. This man really knows how to be eccentric. It really is the perfect worst gift, because I have no idea what I will do with this stupid rabbit, but that's one of the rules. We have to keep the worst gift and somehow use or interact with it at least once a month for six months.

I hear Happy chuckle behind me. "Have a good night miss." I hear Happy say to me as I just stare at this bunny. After a minute I head into the house. I immediately go and take off my heels. "I'm sorry I'm late, but I did tell you this morn..." I walk into the living room and see Tony in his iron man armor sitting on the couch. "What is that? You're wearing this in the house now? What is that like Mark 35?" I know it's probably higher than that now, but I honestly lost track after he hit twenty-five.

"Uh, yeah. Something like that." Tony stands from the couch. "You know, everybody needs a hobby." I'm starting to wonder if he is even in there. I've listened to him speak through his suits before and this sounds different. Besides it was just a couple of months ago that we developed the remote technology for the suits.

"Oh, and you have to wear your hobby in the living room?" I sigh. I'm not sure if this is his latest thing or if it's supposed to add to the worst Christmas thing, but after my meeting with Killian, I'm not in the mood for this.

"Just breaking it in. You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so..." I chuckle at his antics. He even does a funny hip rotation as he talks about his gooey bag. "Well, hey did you see your Christmas present?"

A small smile works it's way onto my face. "Yes, I did. I... I don't know how I could've missed that Christmas present. Is it gonna fit through the door?" It was a legitimate question.

"Well, actually, it's a good question. I got a team of guys coming tomorrow. They're gonna blow out that wall." He point to the wall in question and I just chuckle.

"Of course, they are, because you don't do anything half heartedly." I meant for it to come across as fake annoyance but I couldn't quite get the humor out of my voice. Even though I couldn't see his face I could tell from his voice that he found me amusing.

He walked over to where I had just sat down and he stands behind me and starts massaging my shoulders. "so, uh... Tense? Good day? Huh? Ooh, shoulders, a little knotty. Naughty girl." I just roll my eyes at his antics as he continues massaging my shoulders. "I don't want to harp on this, but does this mean I won the bad gift round again this year?"

I stand up and face his suit, which I am now positive doesn't have him in it. "Did you win this round? Well, you'll have to tell me once you receive your gift." I decide to tease him a bit since he isn't in his suit. So in the most seductive tone I could must, I wrap my arms around the neck of the suit and bring my face close to the mask. "So, why don't you lift up that face mask and give me a kiss before I show you?"

"Huh..." I have to work really hard to keep my face from giving me away and he tries to get his brain in order. At this point he is probably regretting not being up here. "Yep. Damnit, no can do." He knocks on the helmet. "You want to just kiss it on the... facial slit?" I smirk at him knowingly.

Since he has decided to try and trick me, I am going to keep messing with him. So, I continue speaking in a seductive tone of voice. "Uh-huh. Well, why don't I run down to the garage and see if I can't find a crowbar to jimmy that thing open?" I dramatically turn and head for the stairs to the lab.