Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 1:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 1:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Two Years of the Qian Yue Calendar of the Da Yue Dynasty

It is the season when the spring flowers are in full bloom, the warmth is still cold, the breeze is blowing, the flower branches are shaking slightly, and a faint floral fragrance is floating in the air.

The morning light was slightly exposed, and the belly was white.

The servants of Changning Bo Mansion have begun busy, shuttled back and forth in various courtyards, the house gradually became lively.

A quiet and elegant courtyard on the west side was quiet, and none of the large courtyards moved around.

In the carved bed on the inner room, Jiang Ningbao slowly opened her eyes while she was asleep. Her eyes were beautiful, her looks were flawless, her temperament was weak and pure, and she looked pitiful and pitiful.

"Are you wearing books?"

Jiang Ningbao lifted her thin quilt and sat beside the bed with frowns on her eyes, her eyes flashed with shock and wonder, and she sat still for a moment, then she opened the gauze and got off the bed with only a single garment. Waist hair is **** with a hair band.

At this moment, the door squeaked open, and a figure in a crow-colored armor appeared lightly in the room. When he saw the person in the inner room woke up, his voice was surprised.

"Girl, are you awake?"

Jiang Ningbao glanced at the person with a slight smile, gently nodded, took the toothbrush made of willow branches, dipped in tooth powder made of medicinal materials, and started mouthwashing.

After rinsing, Jiang Ningbao started to wash his face.

Looking at the delicate face reflected in the water in the copper basin, Jiang Ningbao froze slightly. After watching it for more than ten years, she was still not used to this delicate and beautiful face.

In his last life, Jiang Ningbao had a bright face and a magnificent temperament. However, after he wore the baby, his face went to the other extreme, a weak beauty.

Even if angry, she looks like a beautiful woman.

Such looks are most likely to get the pity of men and grow the jealousy of women.

Jiang Ningbao sighed, stopped looking at the reflection in the water, washed his face skillfully, wiped the towel handed over by the maid, and the maid gave a strong smile, whispering: "Girl, breakfast is your love Chicken congee. "

After that, the maidservant lowered her head and quickly brought out the chicken congee in the food box.

Chicken shredded porridge is very fragrant, and you can see that the chef's porridge skills are quite good.

As a young lady in the second room of Changning Bofu, Jiang Ningbao passed through the silk satin and ate the mountain and sea food, but that was once. Since three years ago, her parents returned to the clan to worship the ancestors. The amount of diet decreases daily.

Especially in recent days, breakfast has only one bowl of porridge.

Fortunately, porridge is still made by the chef who is best at porridge in the house.

Thinking of the memory I received last night, Jiang Ningbao's mouth filled with coldness, sitting at the table, slowly drinking chicken congee, drinking a bowl of chicken congee, the sky outside was already bright.