Chapter 107

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 107:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 107:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The charcoal basin in the room crackled and cracked.

At first, Jiang Ningbao thought that if Yang Shuqing couldn't buy Taiyi, she asked Dingguo to find a way to confuse a Taiyi, but the aura of the heroine was still very strong.

"Yang Fangfei already had countermeasures. Under the control of Qin Wangfu's backyard, it was easy to sneak a baby boy to the delivery room." Dingguo said quietly.

Yang Fangfei's luck is strange, but the monk said that as long as she does evil, she will kill her own luck and merits, and confuse the royal bloodline. Yang Fangfei's luck is likely to pass away.

Jiang Ningbao did not know that Ding Guogong had always wanted to get rid of Yang Shuqing who had shot at her for so long. She heard Ding Guogong ’s words, and she was slightly surprised that Qin Wang ’s second largest male partner can be said to be in addition to the male lead Xie Jingyi. , The deepest affection for the heroine, the most paranoid.

After Princess Qin was gone, it was not surprising that his backyard was controlled by Yang Shuqing.

"That's right, let's wait for the good news from Qin Wangfu." Jiang Ningbao smiled happily.

"Yes, Grandpa Guo, it's time for Dr. Chen to be sober?"

However, Taiyi Chen knew that Yang Shuqing had taken Zigui. When he was awake, and Yang Shuqing was arrested for the crime of confusing royal blood, there was no place for him to stand up.

Ding Guogong nodded, and Chen Taiyi's hidden backhand was finally available.

...

Qinwangfuli

In order to give birth to his beloved woman in the delivery room, King Qin stood anxiously at the entrance of the delivery room, listening to the groaning voice from the delivery room, and heaved into a ball.

Zhang Taiyi, bought by Yang Shuqing, saw the distressed look of Qin Wang Jiaozhuo, and a hint of guilty conscience and mercy flashed in his heart. If it wasn't for Yang Fangfei's grasp of his handle, he would not dare to cover up the fact of false pregnancy for Yang Fangfei.

"Master, women have to have children for at least a few hours. You're just anxious here, you might as well go back to rest first. Mother Yang Fangfei is very pregnant, and the four mother-in-laws in it are all the best in Beijing. The most famous experience is bound to give you a little prince. "

Lu Yan, who stood next to him respectfully, heard Zhang Taiyi's words, held her breath and waited for King Qin's answer.

In fact, it is best for King Qin to leave, which is more conducive to Miss's plan.

It doesn't matter if you don't leave, it is just harder to plan.

"Shu Qing had a child in it and suffered, how could I go back to rest." Qin Wang glared angrily at Zhang Taiyi.

Lu Yan was slightly disappointed.

Zhang Taiyi's heart was tense, but it was a matter of losing his head. If he succeeded, it would be okay, if he was found ... Zhang Taiyi could not imagine the consequences.

A day later, Yang Shuqing, who was in the brightly lit delivery room, had not yet '' born '' a child.

King Qin paced back and forth anxiously outside, outside the window, the cold wind at night whistled, mixed with heavy snow.