Chapter 67

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 67:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 67:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The air inside the room was faintly filled with happiness and a touch of affection.

"Grandpa, my pregnancy is only known to a few close people. I will keep it secret until the time comes." Jiang Ningbao rested his head on his chest and quietly listened to his powerful heartbeat and whispered softly. Road.

"Okay." Dingguo's uncontrollable efforts made her tighter again.

Jiang Ningbao remembered that it was not long before Ding Guogong came back. He should not have had dinner. He quickly said, "Grandpa, have you ever used dinner? I will call the kitchen to prepare a meal."

"No." Ding Guogong shook his head and carefully held Jiang Ningbao on the low couch.

Jiang Ningbao kissed the corner of his mouth, and chuckled his lips and smiled: "Grandpa, I have drunk medicated wine and my body is very good. You don't need to treat me as a fragile product."

Ding Guogong gave a hum, but the movement was still gentle, Jiang Ningbao smiled helplessly, Ding Guogong called Xie Qi to come in, and let the kitchen bring the prepared meal.

Jiang Ningbao thought for a while and smiled, "I'll accompany you for a meal."

"Okay." Ding Guogong didn't refuse, and he didn't want to eat alone.

Around a cup of tea, the people in the kitchen brought their meals. Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong went to the hall for a meal. In the hall, Xie Qi saw the master and his wife coming, and he retired.

The meal on the dining table was rich. It was for dinner's sake. The meal was relatively light. There was also a cup of boiled chicken soup. Dingguo brought the chicken soup directly to Jiang Ningbao.

"Dowa chicken soup tonic."

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

She already had a drink at Rong Xirong tonight, and now she still has a drink. Jiang Ningbao nodded in Dingguo's expectant eyes, took the chicken soup and sipped it.

Dingguo's eyes softened slightly, and he began to use dinner. After Jiang Ningbao drank the chicken soup, he began to give Dingguo's dishes, which are his favorite dishes.

One is responsible for eating and the other is for pickling.

There is a tenderness flowing between the two.

After dinner, Chunxi and Chunle came in to clean up the table, Dingguo and Jiang Ningbao went to the gazebo in the yard to cool off. The wind in the early summer and evening brought a wave of coolness, dissipating the heat of the day.

Jiang Ningbao leaned his head on Dingguo's shoulder, looked at a meniscus hanging in the sky, and asked about Jiang Mingyao.

"Grandpa, how is my five-girl relationship going?"

"Mrs. Jiang chose a warrior with no wife and no son." Ding Guogong carefully wrapped around Jiang Ningbao's waist with a soft voice.

Jiang Ningbao sighed: "Unsurprisingly, among so many generals who have proposed relatives, his official position is the highest, and I was not surprised that my grandmother would choose him."

Fortunately, the men who were carefully selected by Ding Guogong have good morals. The six generals are not too old, in their early twenties, tall and handsome.