Chapter 53

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 53:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 53:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The people in the lobby looked different. Dingguo Xie Xun was expressionless, sitting straight on a chair, and Jiang Ningbao skillfully poured him a cup of warm tea and took a sip of tea.

The calm appearance stunned the people present.

Jiang Jin: "..."

Madam Dingguo ... Didn't she have eaten dishes with no flower, and there was no anger or fear on her face, could she be the antidote for her?

The two old doctors were ecstatic for a while. They knew that there was an antidote for the flowerless flower, but they did n’t know the cure for it. The mind went out instantly.

Maybe wait until Dingguo ’s official announcement reveals the true murderer.

The maidservant Xiao Tao was about to speak. A guard in black suddenly pounced on a middle-aged man with a slightly fat body and a face full of Hu Zhezi. When the slightly fat man came in to see the battle, he was slumped and his legs were kneeling. Came down.

"Master, this man is the new chef Zhao in the kitchen of Changning Bofu. The wife has eaten several dishes of powdered figs that he made."

The guard in black bowed his head in respect of the obituary.

Ding Guogong sharply looked straight at Chef Zhao, but his words were **** and cruel: "Dare to give Guo Guo's wife medicine, and the crime was guilty. He arrested his family and beheaded them together."

Zhang's pupils shrank and she clenched her hand. She thought of her maiden house, Dongping Beppu, and her eyes were full of fear, shaking like a sieve.

She regretted it, she really regretted it.

But it's late.

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

She finally saw it now. The Grandpa was deliberate. His every move caused great psychological pressure on the people present, chopping people inconsistently, and the shadow of death was over the heads of the people. collapse.

Perhaps the so-called call to the Ministry of Justice to detain people was just a shot.

There is no intention of moving the teacher.

Grandpa Guo is so scary!

Jiang Yue's face was pale, his legs were shaking, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to die ... he was innocent, and he didn't know anyone would calculate to harm the four sisters.

When Chef Zhao heard these words, he was so frightened that he was just an entrant who had just arrived at Changning's Mansion to be a chef. He wouldn't know if it would only take three days to die. Of course, Chef Zhao didn't want to die. Knowing that everything shook out.

"Unjustly, Grandpa, the minion did not know that Qiuju had a problem with the delicious seasoning powder for the minion. Qiuju only said that it was a secret recipe of an imperial chef to let the minion show his skills."

"By the way, the minions had a little powder in their hands."

Chef Zhao took a small paper bag out of his arms and did not expect that the powder turned out to be a life sign. When Chef Zhao thought that he wanted to use the powder to win the favor of his master, he could not wait to be killed.