Chapter 25

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 25:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 25:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the second day, the sky was bright, and there was a rain last night. The yard was wet, the leaves of flowers and trees were still dripping with water, and the air was filled with a lot of moisture.

The sleepless Ding Guo Gong Xie Xun got up early. After washing, he put on a tight-fitting black suit to practice martial arts in the open space in the yard. He had strong movements, a strong body, a steady footstep, and was full of fighting spirit.

After Dingguo Gong finished his martial arts and vented his full energy, the whole person was refreshed and his sky was bright.

Mrs. Xie from Rongxitang sent someone to ask the Dingguo to have breakfast in the past. The three of them should have breakfast together. But after Xie Jingzheng ’s sentence of fifty, he still had to kneel for three days. The meal was delivered by a special person. past.

Rongxitang

Mrs. Xie and Ding Guogong had a long conversation after breakfast.

"Ama, I thought about it last night, and decided to go to the palace to marry you and Ningbao first, and then go to Qingshui Temple to choose another day." Mrs Xie took a bowl of tea soup handed over by Huang Hua and took a sip, smiling In the way.

Dingguo Xie Xun heard his mother mention the little girl and couldn't help thinking of her insomnia last night. Her mind was full of the girl's voice and smile, and her cold face flashed a little uncomfortable: "Mother decides."

The smile on Mrs. Xie's face deepened.

The more she thought about it last night, the more she felt it was most appropriate to set it first.

Who knows if something slows down.

The marriage of Girl Ning Bao was held by Mrs. Jiang and Mrs. Chang Ningbo.

Thanks to Mrs. Xie's understanding of these two people, if someone with a good family background came to propose a marriage, I'm afraid she would come down.

At about two o'clock, a large group of escorts guarding Mrs. Xie's carriage left Dingguo Mansion and drove towards the palace.

It shows how worried Mrs. Xie is.

After Mrs. Xie left the house, Dingguo Xie Xun habitually prepared to go to the big camp in the western suburbs, but when she thought of what her mother said, she stepped back and turned back to the yard. The steward Zhao who followed him secretly relieved.

After the wedding of the Holy Father, the grandfather of the kingdom will also have a wife in the future. It is necessary to adjust the time of rest and rest, not to stay in the barracks all day.

It is necessary to cultivate more feelings with Miss Jiang Si in order to give birth to a child at an early date and inherit the title of the government, so that the title will not fall into the hands of outsiders.

Zhao steward was worried about the father-in-law while walking.

Changningbo

Jiang Ningbao, who was remembered, fell asleep last night. When she realized it, the whole person looked brighter and more beautiful than ever. After washing, she freely tied her hair with a hairband, moved to the window with a coat, and pushed. A window of surprise flashed under his eyes.