Chapter 43

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 43:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The low-key gorgeous carriage stopped at the gate as soon as it came to the Dingguo government.

When Jiang Ningbao got out of the carriage, he saw a tall and erect figure standing at the gate of the house, his eyes flashed with joy, and a sweet smile appeared on the corners of his mouth.

Chunxi and Chunle stand in place.

"Grandpa, are you waiting for me here on purpose?"

Jiang Ningbao walked over, holding his arm in joy.

Xu is about to get married. Recently, Jiang Ningbao likes red clothes quite a lot.

On this day, Jiang Ningbao wore a crimson Luoshang, with bright smiles on the corners of her eyebrows, her eyes bright and smart, like a dazzling pearl, bright and charming.

"Um." Ding Guogong's eyes flashed a soft light, his eyes focused on her, not seen for a few days, but some thoughts were tight.

"Ningbo, I've confirmed what you asked. Hey, they did come to Beijing by water. It is estimated that they will arrive in two days."

Jiang Ningbao was surprised.

"It's great. I sent someone to clean up a three-in house for a few days, just to house them."

Dingguo head bowed.

"Grandpa, I heard that the wedding dress has been embroidered. I can't wait to see how beautiful the wedding dress is, let's hurry up." After Jiang Ningbao was happy, his eyes were full of hope, holding Dingguo's arm toward Go forward.

For the first time in two lives, Jiang Ningbao attached great importance.

Dingguo Xie Xun's eyes showed a slight smile, his pace was steady, and Jiang Ningbao walked towards Rong Xitang side by side.

On the way, they encountered Xie Jingying wearing a uniform and a sabre on his waist.

Xie Jingzheng was the commander of the Wucheng Warriors and Horses Division.

"Father, Miss Jiang Si." After Xie Jingxi saw the two, he walked away, saluting them far away.

Dingguo bowed his head expressionlessly, Jiang Ningbao smiled at him.

The male lead is still tall and handsome, and his temperament is cold, but it seems more stable than before, maybe he is about to get married and has a sense of responsibility.

Jiang Ningbao admired Xie Jingxi a bit, this person even ordered the people around him to change his mouth, and now the whole Dingguo government changed his mouth to call his master, no longer calling Xie Jingxi as a son.

It was only an episode when Xie Jinglian was met. Jiang Ningbao led Ding Guogong to continue walking towards Rong Xitang. On the way, there were three and two descendants, all of whose faces were full of joy.

The steward Zhao looked with relief at the two figures not far away. As soon as he thought about it, the Guo Gongfu would welcome another hostess, and the steward Zhao was full of energy.

Dingguo Mansion, Rongxitang

Everyone is happy in happy events, and Mrs. Xie smiled, sitting on a rosewood open-carved wooden chair with radiant eyes, looking at the two suitcases from time to time, smiling and closing her mouth.