Chapter 52

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 52:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 52:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ning Bao Bao sat on the chair uneasily. She did not ignore the pain in the eyes of Ding Guogong's eyes, and did not expect that Grandpa Guo would be so angry.

Wuzihua is not as unsolvable as she said.

Everything is in harmony with each other.

The so-called non-solution is just that there are few people who know or have not found plants that restrain the seedless flowers.

The two who taught her, Gao Ling, secretly told Jiang Ningbao that if they accidentally eat a dish with figs, as long as they take a medicinal wine within two days, the effect of figs can be eliminated.

The recipe for this medicinal liquor, Gao Ling, secretly gave it to her.

Figs are rare and precious, but the herbs needed to eliminate the effect of figs are common herbs.

Jiang Ningbao also intentionally brewed this medicinal wine. With her magical brewing skills, the effect of this medicinal wine will only be more significant, so Jiang Ningbao dare to take the risk.

The most important thing is that with this medicine recipe given by Gao Yong, her magical winemaking skills will not be exposed.

After Xie Qi left, all the black guards who came back this time came to the lobby, and stood beside Ding Guogong and Jiang Ningbao. The whole lobby was filled with a killing atmosphere.

The dishes in question were placed on another empty table, waiting for the arrival of the doctor.

Chang Ningbo Jiang Dongming wanted to speak, but Ding Guogong swore coldly, and immediately trembled.

Everything waits for the doctor to come, and then I'll talk about the dishes.

Mrs. Jiang sat in a chair with a somber face. In front of Dingguo, she did not dare to rely on the elderly to sell the elderly. Once it was confirmed that the seedless flowers were placed in the dishes, they would be over. Zhang didn't do anything.

If Zhang is really found to have done such a vicious thing, don't blame her for being ruthless.

A gleam of cold light flashed through Mrs. Jiang's eyes.

At this time, the eldest lady Zhang was stared guarded by a dry black coat, and a horror of fear and terror rose in her heart. Her fingers unknowingly drew into the palm of her hand, and cold sweat gradually came out of her forehead.

The atmosphere in the lobby is very depressing.

Jiang Ningbao took a deep breath, smiled at her elder brother Jiang Jin, suddenly stood up, and in the eyes of everyone, pulled Ding Guogong's hand out of the lobby.

Jiang Jinjunmei's face fluttered with anxiety, and she stepped forward to keep up, but stopped behind.

Everyone in the lobby was relieved.

Outside, the sun was shining, and the people in the main court left salutingly after seeing Ding Guogong and the four girls.

Jiang Ningbao loosened his hand and was about to speak. Dingguo Gong held Jiang Ningbao's hand tightly, almost so hard that she would break her hand: "Ningbo, you ... did you eat that dish? "

Jiang Ningbao covered his big hand with the other hand, clasped them together, raised his small face, squinting at Ding Guogong's handsome face, and nodded in recognition.