Chapter 105

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 105:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 105:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Time flies, and four months have passed. The summer weather is very hot, and the wind is blowing with a hint of heat.

Over the past four months, Jiang Ningbao has been comfortable and happy, and occasionally has a little twists and turns, which are not harmful.

Xu Shi ’s father and mother have established a separate portal and the restriction of Mrs. Jiang. After Jiang Dongming resumed his title, he converged a lot more than before, but he was more spirited.

Jiang Ningbao smiled when he heard the news of his parents from the big room.

It is worth mentioning that the second girl of Zheng Guogong's government was almost disfigured. When this happened, Jiang Ningbao's first reaction was that Yang Shuqing took the shot and immediately invited Xie Jingyu to let him protect his fiancee.

After Xie Jingzheng agreed, Jiang Ningbao cast aside.

Xie Jinglian's wedding is next year, it is not anxious, but the elder brother Jiang Jin is about to get married. Jiang Ningbao sometimes goes to Jiangfu to help. His elder brother has done a great job recently. His compilation of the national book has been praised and the emperor Qianyuan was promoted to heaven Speaking.

In Hanlin Courtyard, there were two lecturers and two attendants, one radish and one pit.

It is not easy for a composer to be promoted.

However, Jiang Jin is an exception. He is talented. With the relationship of Jiang Ningbao, of course, Emperor Qianyuan will reuse him, so he was promoted to office in less than six months.

A few days ago, the promotion of his elder brother caused a series of shocks, and the minister wanted to give his elder daughter to be his elder sister.

Jiang Ningbao was very happy, and celebrated his elder brother with his parents.

At this point, Jiang Ningbao was sitting on a chair. An ice basin had been set up in the hall. A thick blanket was laid on the ground, then a mat was placed on it, and some plush toys were placed. There was a fence surrounded by cotton. , The grandmother and the niece watched next to each other, the two little guys walked on the mat full of energy, and kept making noises in their mouths.

The two little guys have been eight months old, and their short legs are walking steadily. Mrs. Xie is very happy, and has always said that the two little guys are expected to be big generals in the future.

"Ma'am, the little master is really good. The slaves heard that many of the young masters in Gonghoufu slowly learned to walk after they were one year old, and some would not walk on their own when they were two years old." Chunle praised while playing a fan.

"The young master born by our wife is the grandfather's child. Of course, unlike other people, I heard that the young master born to a big girl married to Zhenbeihoufu can't walk yet." Chunxi also said, watching There was a hint of envy in the eyes of Qi Geer and Lin Geer.

Jiang Ningbao held the two little guys with a lively look and smiled. In fact, this is very common. Except for the master of the military commander's house, the masters of other high-ranking households are all delicate and expensive. They are usually held by people. It's strange to walk.

"Chunxi, have you been married to Xie Qi for so long, haven't you got any good news?" Jiang Ningbao noticed Chunxi's eyes and couldn't help asking a question.