Chapter 82

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 82:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 82:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

National Mansion

In the delivery room, Jiang Ningbao was lying on the bed, and the abdomen was painful. The four midwives were preparing hot water, scissors, clean cloth towels and copper basins.

Chunxi held his wife's hand nervously. In the cold, warm room, her forehead kept sweating, and her mouth kept asking: "Madam, do you still hurt?"

Jiang Ningbao couldn't help laughing, and her abdomen tightened again. She, who was preparing to give birth, was not nervous about Chunxi. Seeing her little face was white, she quickly comforted him: "Fortunately, I can still afford it."

As a person who has not experienced childbirth, it is false to say that she is not nervous, especially if she is pregnant with twins, which is more difficult than normal pregnant women.

The pain is just the beginning.

She couldn't bear it. The pain she had suffered in her last life was more painful than this one. This pain wasn't worth her pain. The mother-in-law was stunned and surprised.

According to her experience, wouldn't she see that the wife was suffering from pain.

At this time, Huang Zhi brought a cup of ginseng soup, took a spoonful and handed it to Jiang Ningbao's mouth, and expressed concern: "Madam, you have to drink ginseng soup quickly. Production is the most energy and energy consuming, you must drink more Some ginseng soup. "

Jiang Ningbao squeezed out a smile, nodded, and drank the ginseng soup.

"I still boiled the ginseng soup later, waiting for your strength and energy to be enough to drink later, ma'am, you should keep your energy first." Huang Yan retracted the spoon and said earnestly.

Jiang Ningbao answered.

"Ok, I know."

After speaking, the pain began to attack again, wave after wave ... but the amniotic fluid has not yet broken, and before the time of the basin, the midwives help rub the belly.

...

Outside the delivery room, Mrs. Xie held her maid's hand and waited anxiously. The servants of the entire Dingguo government were paying attention to the production of Jiang Ningbao.

Every household that received the news turned their attention to the Dingguo government, and the twins pregnant by the Dingguo's wife were not known to be male or female before they were born.

Yang Shuqing did not stare at Princess Qin on this day. She came to the small Buddha hall specially set up for her by Qin King, burned incense and worshipped the Buddha statue, and silently prayed for Jiang Ningbao to have a daughter.

"Must have a daughter, have a daughter ..."

Yang Shuqing's broken thoughts kept coming from the small Buddhist temple.

"No, it's wrong, it should be a dead body and three lives. In the end, Jiang Ningbao couldn't get over this time, and took her child to his life." Yang Shuqing thought something suddenly and prayed again.

"The Buddha, bless you, let the evil woman Jiang Ningbao get retribution!"

"..."

At the entrance of the Little Buddha Hall, Qian Rong and Clinique looked at each other. Although they did not know what the lady was doing at the Buddha Hall, it was not a good thing.