Chapter 89

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 89:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 89:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Late winter and early spring, early spring snow melts.

Getting closer and closer to Chunyu, in addition to taking care of the two pink-carved and jade-carved little ones, Jiang Ningbao also sent people from time to time to give his elder brother Jiang Jin good soup and water, and his life was very fulfilling.

"Ma'am, this second lady Xie is really too much, and he took his niece to block the young master halfway." Zhao steward suddenly hurried in, in such weather, his forehead turned into sweat. .

Jiang Ningbao was holding two red fur **** in the warm room to tease Qi Geer and Lin Ge, and he frowned slightly when he heard what the housekeeper said.

"Butler Zhao, what's going on?"

There was actually Xie Jingluo involved in it. What's more, Xie Jingluo was also her adopted son. What was going on with Mrs. Xie. She had warned her that Xie Jingluo had passed on and no longer extended her hand that long.

The steward Zhao told the story in 1510.

It turned out that Mrs. Xie did not know where the madness was, and took her own niece to stop Xie Jingzhang halfway, still in the streets of Jingcheng where people came and went.

Not only did he kneel in public to force Xie Jingxi to marry her niece, but he also discredited Jiang Ningbao.

The biological mother kneeled in public ...

Even if it is passed on, there is no relationship in the law, but if this happens, it will also destroy most of the people ’s future. One is not handled well. It is estimated that the royal history in the court tomorrow morning will impeach Xie Jingzhen.

Xie Jingzheng is now the leader of the Guards Corps. He is in charge of the security of the entire imperial city. It is the confidante of Emperor Qianyuan, and it is the nail of the eyes of King Qin and King Jin.

I am afraid that someone interested in Xie Jingzheng started.

Jiang Ningbao's face darkened instantly.

Chunxi and Chunle who were present were stunned. Mrs. Xie had no problem in her mind. She even kneeled in public and forced her to marry her niece.

"Housekeeper Zhao, don't worry. I'll deal with this in person in the future. Chunxichunle, you will bring Qigeer and Lingeer to Rongxitang." Jiang Ningbao narrowed his eyes and instructed Shen Sheng.

"Yes, ma'am."

Jiang Ningbao first returned to the inner room to sort out the appearance, and then led the housekeeper Zhao and a large group of guards out of Dingguo Mansion.

Xie Jingying was keenly forced to marry his niece by his own mother, and even the Emperor Qianyuan in the palace knew that Emperor Qianyuan knocked on the table with no expression.

"Before He died, King Qin couldn't wait to reach out to the Guard."

The matter of Xie Jinghuan seemed to be embarrassed by Mrs. Xie, but the calculations inside could be seen by everyone.

The eunuchs on the side silently waxed the Qin King. This Qin King was really looking for death. The news of the Emperor's dragon body Antai, unfortunately, only a few people knew about it. The Queen's queen and the concubine in the harem had been pregnant with the dragon concubine for months, and no one had It was found that the emperor could control the palace.