Chapter 48

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 48:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 48:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Rongxitang is quiet.

The daughter-in-laws opened their eyes and waited.

Xie Jingjun's face froze slightly, and a struggle struck under his eyes. When the imperial edict gave him a marriage, he had expected such a day, but when that day came, he felt only a depression in his heart, and he felt constricted.

His ex-fiancee became his nominal mother.

Knelt down today to admire the tea, and I would like to greet her later.

Xie Jinglian's hands under his sleeves were clenched and his heart was a bitter smile. All this was caused by his efforts to retire from marriage. There was a cause for effect, and he could only swallow the bitter fruit.

Dingguo Xie Xun saw that the adopted son was motionless, unhappy, his eyebrows tightened, his eyes sharply looked at the adopted son, and he said quietly.

"Toast to your mother."

Xie Jinglian took a deep breath, raised his eyes and glanced down and sat under his grandmother, smiling lightly, elegant and dignified, waiting for Jiang Jingbao, who worshiped tea.

Xie Jingying's thin lips curled into a straight line, raised the angle of the robe, and he knelt on the cushion that Jiang Ningbao had kneeled just now, glanced at Huang Huang, and said harshly: "Huang Huang, tea."

Huang Yan smiled and passed a cup of tea.

Mrs. Xie took a sip of tea and looked at the scene with a smile. She took the excitement of her daughter-in-law's eyes and suddenly laughed. The girl from Ning Bao was afraid to wait for a long time.

Xie Jingying took the tea, held it up respectfully, and handed it to Jiang Ningbao.

"Please ... mother drink tea."

When the mother said the word, Xie Jinglian spent almost all her energy.

Mrs. Xie and Huang Yan looked at the freshly baked mother and son with interest.

Sitting at the top, Jiang Ningbao heard Xie Jingxuan calling her mother, her mouth could not help rising, her heart was refreshing, and she was very relaxed. She took Xie Jingxun's tea with her lips and smiled, and put down the tea cup. Xie Jingzheng gave a greeting.

A piece of inked ink in a box.

This piece of ink ingot glowed blue and purple, and the ingot was also engraved with flower and bird patterns.

"I don't know what you like, so I will send you a Li Mo as a gift."

Jiang Ningbao smiled lightly, his voice was soothing and soft, and his eyebrows flowed, looking forward to his posture, which made Dingguo Xie, who was on the side, couldn't help but glance at it.

Li Mo ...

Dingguo Xie's eyebrows moved, and he glanced at his little wife. He did not expect that Li Mo was in her hands. Li Mo was one of the four famous inks of the Dayue Dynasty.

"Thank you ... Mother."

Xie Jinghuan took the box containing Li Mo, bowed his head and squeezed out the four words in a difficult way, and I didn't know what it was like.

He was originally prepared to withstand the difficult revenge of Miss Jiang Si.

Who knew that she had given a valuable Li Modang as a gift.