Chapter 85

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 85:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 85:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At the beginning, Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong were still talking about the three baptisms today. Someone from Rong Xitang hurriedly came to report, saying that Qigeer and Lingeer suddenly cried.

Newborn babies usually fall asleep after eating and drinking, and rarely cry. Old Mrs. Xie and Huang Yan keenly noticed that the twins' crying was unusual this time.

Quickly send someone to the palace to ask for a doctor, and at the same time send someone to inform Jiang Ningbao and Dingguo.

"Grandpa, I worry about Qigeer and Lingeer."

Jiang Ningbao showed anxiety, and could not wait to visit Rong Xitang immediately to see the two children. She was stopped by Ding Guogong. She had just given birth, and it was freezing cold outside.

"I went to see."

"No, I will go too. I will be wrapped tightly and tightly so that the cold wind will not blow." Jiang Ningbao did not want to wait in the room alone, and she also wanted to know what the children were like.

Ding Guogong finally compromised. He carefully covered Jiang Ningbao with a cloak to shield the cold wind, and then extended his arms to hold the person in his arms. He said, "I will hold you there."

Jiang Ningbao did not refuse, and buried his head in his wide and thick chest.

"Grandpa, let's hurry up."

Ding Guogong immediately hugged people out of the warm room, the oncoming cold wind, the scattered snowflakes, Jiang Ningbao did not feel the cold, only the heartbeat of Ding Guogong's chest and his steady breathing in his ears. sound.

Chunxi and Chunle looked at each other.

Out of the yard, lanterns hung on the cloister outside, bringing a little warmth in the dark and cold night.

Rong Xi Tang is brightly lit.

When Ding Guogong came to Rongxi Hall with Jiang Ningbao, the masters of the house were all together, and the baby's hoarse cries made Jiang Ningbao's heart hurt for a while, and his heart was almost broken.

Ding Guogong heard his sons crying exhausted, his heart suddenly shrank, Jiang Ningbao's hand slightly trembled, and the blue tendons on the back of his hand were exposed.

Mrs. Xie and Mrs. Huang are coaxing them at this moment.

"Grandfather Guo, let me down." Jiang Ningbao struggled to get down from Dingguo's arms, hurriedly walked to the two crying children, and hugged a child from Huang Huang.

"Qi brother, be good, don't cry!"

This is Qi Geer, who has been crying just now, her face flushed, her breath was out of breath, and two teardrops were hanging from her eyes. Strangely, when he was held in his arms by Jiang Ningbao, she stopped crying.

Jiang Ningbao breathed a sigh of relief, holding on to his absurdly well-behaved appearance, only feeling that one heart had melted, and bowed his head, could not help but kiss on his tender white face.

When Xie Jinglian saw the arrival of Jiang Ningbao, there was a light and subtle concern in his eyes.

"Ningbo, why are you here?" Mrs. Xie saw Jiang Ningbao coming, and gave her a disapproval glance, but when she saw that Qigeer didn't cry, she couldn't care about counting Jiang Ningbao, immediately Lin Chong, who was crying in his hands, was also excited into Jiang Ningbao's arms.