Chapter 51

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 51:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 51:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ningbao watched the uncle's disguised and calm performance calmly, turned his head to glance at the old lady with a dark face, and unconsciously gave a smile.

Uncle Niu wanted her to eat alone, but she left the old lady alone for a moment of tension.

This is not correct in itself.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Jiang didn't seem to notice.

Jiang Ningbao lowered her eyelids. This time, Zhang had already touched her bottom line. She didn't plan to let go of her uncle Zhang, the grand lady, and did n’t need to swallow. She is not the same now, Zhang has lost his conscience.

Who would give her niece food to be sterilized when she returned home? Zhang's heart was already dark.

Without the teachings of two uncles, Jiang Ningbao didn't know it when he got the word.

"Uncle Madam, your kind niece has taken heart, but your niece is not a person who eats alone. Xiao Tao, divide these dishes into five portions for everyone to try."

Jiang Ningbao flicked the hair in her ears, and smiled at her uncle Zhang, smiling softly, with a soft smile, like pure water lotus, pure and delicate.

Xiao Tao is the name of the niece who just gave her vegetables.

Jiang Ningbao's smile looked in Zhang's eyes, like a commanding evil spirit, which made her feel a chill in her heart. No, she must not let Yaoer and daughter-in-law eat these dishes.

Mrs. Jiang was very satisfied with the four granddaughters' actions and did not hesitate to act as a **** assist.

"Four girls are right, they are divided into five."

Jiang Ningbao's smile is even more beautiful.

Xiaotao has been slow to move.

Jiang Ningbao looked back at Xiao Tao, the niece, but found that her lips were trembling faintly, and her eyebrows were cold. It seems that Xiao Tao is also an insider.

"Little peach!"

Jiang Ningbao called again, and the smile on his face faded, but the coldness in the voice made Xiao Tao take a nap. She glanced at the lady and saw that the lady gave her a secret gesture.

Xiaotao understood the meaning of the old lady, her hands trembling slightly, a stiff smile squeezed out her face, and her head was stiff.

"Four girls, slaves will divide the dishes."

Jiang Ningbao squinted slightly and did not miss the sight of the two. The uncle's seemingly normal movements seemed to be reversed. After turning her mind, she immediately understood that Zhang wanted to destroy these dishes and sneered in her heart. She did as expected.

These dishes are the basis for her to clean up Zhang's.

"Xiao Tao, don't shake your hand. If you destroy these dishes, your grandmother will be angry." Jiang Ningbao stunned Xiao Tao with a smile, with a warning in his tone.

When Mrs. Jiang heard the words of her four granddaughters, she felt something was wrong, but she couldn't say anything. She frowned and glanced at her confidant who gave her a dish of red apricot, and her heart moved.