Chapter 62

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 62:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 62:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Jiang Ningbao saw Yang Shuqing for a long time, he did not receive the meeting ceremony. He smiled and smiled at Yang Shuqing: "Grandpa, Yang, this is an opinion on the meeting ceremony you sent."

Yang Shuqing is the sister-in-law of An Yuanhou. Jiang Ningbao always has some scruples. After all, Anyuan Hou is not an ordinary husband. In case it involves the elder brother, this is what Jiang Ningbao would not want to see.

Now that Yang Shuqing is married to Dingguo Mansion, she is Yang Shuqing's legitimate mother-in-law, and the status of an elder alone can suppress Yang Shuqing.

When Dingguo's eyes were cold, his eyes were cold.

Yang Shuqing suddenly woke up, clenched his teeth firmly, and did not let himself lose himself in front of Jiang Ningbao, and lowered his head deeply.

"Don't dare."

Squeezing this sentence from the teeth, Yang Shuqing put away the jade brand made of Moyu. The humiliation brought by the jade brand with the word "zhen" brought her a life that she couldn't forget.

The resentment in Yang Shuqing's heart reluctantly mixed with anger, despair, and irritated, almost breaking through his heart.

Ginger Lemon Treasure!

I Yang Shuqing made an oath to the sky.

One day, I will kill you in revenge for today's humiliation!

The deterrence of Dingguo's backlog was daunting. Yang Shuqing didn't dare to confront Dingguo and could only vent all his hatred and anger to Jiang Ningbao.

Jiang Ningbao wanted to know that the hostess already hated her so much, but she didn't care, and whether she provoked Yang Shuqing or not, she had assaulted her twice or twice.

Jiang Ningbao is most interested in the male lead Xie Jingzheng. She glanced at the indifferent Xie Jingzheng who was still indifferent.

Mrs. Xie has been sitting in the high position all the time, and Yang Shuqing's expression changed. She could not help wrinkling her brow. The suffocation on Yang's body was even heavier than when she first met.

I hope the Dingguo Government will not be stirred up by her.

After passing the level of Dingguo, Jiang Ningbao left the level. Yang Shuqing forced herself to calm down. She did not dare to care about it. She had a hunch. Jiang Ningbao was the real difficulty.

Huang Yan has brought the tea tray to her.

Yang Shuqing still knelt on the mat, with respect on her pretty face, holding up the tea cup with both hands.

"Mother-in-law, please use tea."

Jiang Ningbao smiled and smiled at Yang Shuqing's seeming respectful face, and did not pick up the tea cup. Ding Guogong looked aside, and Mrs. Xie was here.

Son-in-law should really beat it up.

Jiang Ningbao didn't take the tea cup, Yang Shuqing could only hold the tea cup to kneel, but secretly cursed Jiang Ningbao fiercely, and he was so angry that Jing Ye didn't even speak out to protect her.

This Jiang Ningbao really caught her today to humiliate her and gave her a power.

Jing Ye also stood idly by.