Chapter 66

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 66:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 66:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Since Dingguo ’s sacred beads lost their effect half a month ago, the maidservants brought by Jiang Ningbao have been arranged in other yards, restoring the previous model of protection in black.

The entire main hospital is under the control of Jiang Ningbao and Grandpa Guo.

Jiang Ningbao decided to have a good pregnancy in the main hospital.

"Chunxi, wait for you to send someone to the Jinhua Academy, so that the two masters of the Jinhua Academy do not have to greet me on the fifteenth day."

Chunxi responded: "Yes, ma'am."

"Ma'am, you are pregnant now. Will the evil spirit on Grandpa Guo affect the children in your stomach?" Chunxi wondered what she thought, and anxiety appeared on her face.

As soon as she said that, Huang Huang's face changed slightly.

She did not think of this. The wife is not affected by the Ding Guogong, but the little master in his wife's belly is not necessarily. Now Huang Huang is not calm.

"Ma'am, Chunxi is right, this really needs attention."

Jiang Ningbao smiled, and stretched out his hands and stroked his flat belly. "You worry about it. I have been with Grandpa Guo for more than half a month, and the child is still in my stomach safely."

"Ma'am, you're only pregnant for more than a month now, you can't tell if it's affected. Otherwise, the old slave will let someone set up a cabin in the main hospital first."

Huang Yan's brows frowned tightly, disapproving.

"Huang Ye, I think the child has been with Grandpa Grandpa for a long time. After birth, I may not be as afraid of Grandpa Grandpa." Jiang Ningbao had a wonderful feeling in her heart, and the children in her stomach would not be affected.

Chunxi and Chunle heard their eyes brightened.

After listening to his wife's words, Huang Min also felt reasonable, hesitated for a while, but still did not compromise.

"Ma'am, the slave must first ask the lady what she means."

Jiang Ningbao nodded helplessly, Huang Huang did not delay, and immediately left the main hospital to Rong Xitang.

"Mrs. Yao, the shopkeeper sent a large basket of fresh bayberry, and the slaver will get you a plate." When Chunle thought of her mother caring for her brother, she liked to eat sour things, and said quickly.

"Okay, I like to eat fresh bayberry recently."

Jiang Ningbao smiled and stroked her flat belly. She used to eat a little bayberry from Zhuangzi before, and the rest was used to make iced bayberry soup. In recent days, she has changed her past taste.

It turned out to be pregnant.

Chunle got his wife's words, and went to the small kitchen to wash the bayberry with a happy smile. Generally, Jiang Ningbao's food, the two nieces of Chunxi and Chunle did not like others to touch their hands.

...

Jinhuayuan

Yang Shuqing was upset, she didn't think of her hidden killer, and all of them were destroyed. The group of gangsters she used to pour the dirty water on Jiang Ningbao ’s father and mother had provoked Xiao Wang, the king of Rui Rui, a few days ago , Was taken away by a pot.