Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 20:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the late spring afternoon, the sun was warm and the spring breeze blew through, making people feel more comfortable.

Jiang Ningbao was walking towards the gate with Dingguo Xie Xun. She was quite happy, her footsteps were light, her eyebrows were all smiling, like a blooming flower, exuding a charming fragrance.

Dingguo Xie Xun, a cold and innocent man, Rao has a firm mind, and repeatedly told himself that he promised to marry a little girl for the sake of responsibility, but the thought of the little girl next to him would one day become his little wife, and he could n’t help but panic There was a strange ripple.

The two walked side by side in a harmonious atmosphere.

The men are handsome and upright, the women are petite and beautiful, and the extremes of masculine coldness and tenderness are displayed to them.

The subordinates in the government glanced far at the future hostess of the state government palace, and their eyes were filled with joy and respect. Only the subordinates who were loyal to Xiezi were complicated in heart.

In fact, Miss Jiang Si is really good, gentle and beautiful, and has a unique temperament.

I do not know why Shizi retired.

Perhaps the young lady of Anyuanhoufu is more attractive?

"Grandpa, what do you like to do in your spare time?" Jiang Ningbao asked with a smile and whispered softly, presuming the lifestyle and hobbies of Guogong.

"Copy the Buddhist scriptures?"

Dingguo Xie stepped back, hesitated, and his voice was as cold and low as ever.

Jiang Ning Baodi, did not expect that Dingguo ’s leisure pastime was to copy the Buddhist scriptures, and then thought about it. In addition to Dingguo ’s repressing the evil spirit by the open beads, recitation of the scriptures or copying the Buddhist scriptures also have a meditation and stability.

Her gaze fell on the rosewood bead bracelet on Dingguo ’s wrist. Unconsciously, her mind filled a lingering Dingguo with a handsome face as hard as a knife, sitting straight in the case. The scene of serious and sincere copying of the sutras at the table.

Jiang Ningbao's heart twitched, and his heart instantly fluttered like something was hit.

Dingguo Xie Xuan keenly felt the little girl's strangeness, stopped and gazed at her with her head down, her voice deep and cold.

"you're uncomfortable?"

Jiang Ningbao Qiao blushed, and she even thought about it in front of Grandpa Guo, and quickly shook her head.

"I'm fine, Grandpa Guo, can you give me a copy of the Buddhist scriptures?" After that, Jiang Ningbao's beautiful eyes stared at Dingguo, his eyes filled with expectations.

Dingguo Gong Xie Xuan's eyes glanced over his hesitation. The Buddhist scriptures that he usually copied were stained with evil spirits, but when he thought of the little girl not being affected by evil spirits, he nodded, "Okay."

After that, he invited the follower of the black clothes to tell him, the black clothes left quietly, less than a tea time, the black clothes came back, and brought a copy Diamond Sutra".