Chapter 22

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 22:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 22:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At this time, Mrs. Xie, who was white with white hair, was sitting in a small sedan chair, and was carried by several powerful men. Obviously, what happened at the gate of Dingguo Government was told to Mrs. Xie.

Everyone quickly saluted.

"Meet the old lady."

Mrs. Xie nodded with a smile, glanced at the crowd present, and saw her adoptive grandson kneeling on the ground and the beautiful woman beside him, and could not help frowning: "Why are you kneeling at the gate, all get up, what's going on? The government said. "

Everyone stood up.

When Yang Shuqing saw Mrs. Xie, a ray of light burst into her eyes, thinking of the health wine she brought this time, this health wine is the most precious one, the most complicated brewing, and the most precious medicinal materials used.

It is not available for sale at Shangyun Distillery.

There was an idea in her heart. Ding Guogong went to the battlefield when he was young. There must be a lot of dark injuries on her body. If she offered health wine, Madam Xie would definitely look at her differently.

As long as Mrs. Xie speaks for Shizi, the filial guilt of Shizi can certainly be washed away.

As for injustice ...

Yang Shuqing scratched a little bit under his eyes, and he had a countermeasure in his heart.

At this time, Mrs. Xie, who was sitting on the upper side of Xiaojiao, looked at Jiang Ningbao, and showed her a loving smile, then glared at her indifferent son: "Ah, why haven't you sent Ningbao girl back to her house?"

At this point, Yang Shuqing's face suddenly changed.

She thought that Jiang Ningbao, like her, had just arrived at Dingguo Mansion, but she did not expect the other party to have seen Mrs. Xie. Seeing her kindness in her kindness, her heart sank suddenly, and a haze appeared in her eyes.

Xie Jinghuan's cold Jun face flashed with surprise.

Grandma seems to like Miss Jiang Si very much.

"Old lady, don't be angry, Grandpa Grandpa has something to delay." Jiang Ningbao glanced at Dingguo's handsome face, and smiled to speak for Dingguo.

Mrs. Xie laughed and cursed, "You girl."

The intimacy in the tone could be heard by everyone, and a stun in their hearts, they gave a glance at Miss Jiang Si. I did not expect this delicate and beautiful Miss Jiang Si to thank the old lady.

"Ama, it's too late, and quickly send Ning Bao girl back to the house." Mrs. Xie could not help but urged.

Ding Guogong thanked him for a moment, and turned his head to the little girl's clear eyes, and said quietly.

"I'll send you back."

"it is good!"

A bright smile bloomed on the corner of Jiang Ningbao's mouth, and she walked towards Mrs. Xie slightly, walking towards the parked carriage not far away, and as she moved, Chunxi, holding a delicate jewelry box, hurried over to help the girl The carriage and then pulled the curtain.

Cut off the eyes of Xie Shizi and Yang Shuqing.

A guard in black pulled Ding Guogong's mount over.