Chapter 59

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 59:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 59:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the second day, the Holy Lord gave several beautiful and beautiful women to praise the second grandfather Xie Jia, and officials who had done the same as the second grandfather Xie Jia also received the rewards of beauty.

Xie Jiaye is not the only one, but Mrs. Xie Jia is furious.

Xu has been petting for many years, and Mrs. Xie has a good temper. She actually quarreled with Mr. Xie Er, and finally threw Mr. Xie Er in public.

The trouble was out of control.

The man lost his face, especially Xie Erye was still an official in the imperial court, and his face was so lost. Xie Erye took away some of the children who had been hiding for many years and the children from the outside room.

It fell directly to Mrs. Xie's face, which made her extremely embarrassed.

Mrs. Xie's adoration for so many years has become a joke.

Jiang Ningbao was surprised when he heard the news.

"Chunxi, there are several outside rooms in Xie Erye. Am I right?"

"Ma'am, you heard me right. Second Master Xie not only has several unique outside rooms, but also several children born outside. The largest outside room is already thirteen years old."

Jiang Ningbao was speechless for a long while, and Xie Erye's behavior was really irritating.

No one would say that he was an upright Nayin, but he secretly raised more than one outside room.

"Yu Xun thought that Xie Erye was a good man who loved his wife, but it turned out that the man couldn't just look at the surface." Chunxi sighed.

Jiang Ningbao smiled. Where is the second wife Xie is a good wife and a good man? As far as she knows, the second wife Xie's so-called sole pet has been in the backyard for a long time. .

But it was enough to make the ladies envy and jealous.

Jiang Ningbao secretly speculated that this may be related to Xie Jingzheng's status and status. After all, the plot of Xie Erye's outside room has not been exposed in the book, only that Xie Erye and Mrs. Xie Erxi are deeply affectionate.

Now the second son of Xie Erye is 13 years old and the youngest is 5 years old.

In such a calculation, Xie Jingye had already raised the outer room before giving the Guoguo, and he continued to support a few in the back.

Jiang Ningbao was speechless and condensed. If Mrs. Xie did not slap Xie Erye in the public eyes, Xie Erye would not expose his hidden secret in anger.

Now Mrs. Xie's second wife is probably not involved in Xie Jingying's marriage.

As for Yang Shuqing, it is estimated that in addition to fighting, it is tossing, and the wedding is not stopping.

Jiang Ningbao did not know that Yang Shuqing was no longer tossing in the backyard. After learning that Aunt Xu Xian had died, she almost became angry and vomited blood.

Without Xu Xiangu, Yang Shuqing's many follow-up plans could not be implemented.

And this Xu Xiangu is still the weapon of Yang Shuqing's housewife woman who seized the court of Zhong Zhongzhong. Now that this weapon is gone, how can her huge network be spread.