Chapter 106

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 106:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 106:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yang Shuqing's purchase of Taiyi did not conceal King Jin. A few days ago, King Jin had already entered the line with Yang Wanling who had infiltrated the Qin King's Palace. Both parties were waiting for the opportunity to clear Yang Shu in one fell swoop.

As long as the Qin King did not rebel, Emperor Qianyuan would not move him, but Yang Shuqing was different.

Jiang Ningbao has been following the progress of both parties.

Recently, Grandpa Guo has been free. He spends most of his time in the house with Jiang Ningbao and his two children. The two little guys walk steadily, but they can't speak yet. Jiang Ningbao thinks about it. Anyway, nothing happens, so Start teaching them to talk.

"Come, Kirk, call your mother ... mother ..."

Qigeer opened her eyes like black grapes, and whispered in her mouth, and then she held a clean hair ball to grind the newly grown teeth. There was no shouting mother, and Jiang Ningbao was not disappointed. Several times.

Then turned to Lin brother.

Brother Lin is very active. He has a fluffy hydrangea in his hands and plays with it. He slaps the hydrangea from time to time. He is very happy. He didn't care about Jiang Ningbao who taught him to talk.

Sometimes she turned around and pointed her at her.

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

Mrs. Xie looked at it with a smile. In her opinion, Ning Bao was idle, and she was not yet one year old. Where could the grandchildren speak?

"Ahem, Ningbao, don't worry, it's not too late to teach them to talk after catching the feast."

Jiang Ningbao embarrassed and blushed.

She wasn't in a hurry, she just wanted to tease the two little guys.

After teasing the child, Jiang Ningbao handed the two little guys to Mrs. Xie, took the maid back to the main hospital, and learned from the black guard that Ding Guogong was reading in the room. Jiang Ningbao thought about it and brought some snacks from the kitchenette. Enter the house with iced melon.

Ding Guogong saw the beautiful woman who came in, put down the book in her hand, and a touch of tenderness bloomed in her eyebrows. She did not see the two sons, and her eyes were slightly disappointed.

"Ningbo, what about the child?"

"With my mother."

Jiang Ningbao placed the snacks and fruits on the short table, and then sat on the low table and sat opposite Ding Guogong, and handed a piece of watermelon meat with a bamboo stick to Ding Guogong.

"Grandfather, I received a secret letter from Yang Wanling, which said about Yang Shuqing's fake pregnancy. It seems that she did not hesitate to reveal that she was still alive, she wanted to join me to deal with Yang Shuqing."

Speaking of this, Jiang Ningbao's smile converged. Yang Wanling's behavior seemed a little radical, and she did not know that her every move was under the surveillance of Ding Guogong and Jin Wang.

Ding Guogong ate watermelon meat from his young wife's fork and heard her secret letter, Mei Feng condensed slightly: "Nanbao, you don't mix it in."