Chapter 17

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 17:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 17:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The gate of Dingguo government was quiet.

The guard in black with his ears eavesdropping admired the weak and beautiful Miss Jiang Si. Some people thought of the rumors that had been making a lot of noise recently, and his eyes were slightly excited.

Maybe Grandpa's spring is here.

In the rear, Chunxi trembled with her exquisite small wine jar, her legs trembled, and Ding Guogong was terrible. She stood so far away and felt very uncomfortable. The girl was really more and more sturdy, and she dared to rely on Ding Guogong. Recently, she wanted to cry.

"Grandfather Guo, Miss Jiang Si, please enter the house, don't let the old lady wait for a long time." The steward Zhao didn't want to speak out at this time, but was afraid that the old lady could wait anxiously and could only give a reminder.

"Ok!"

Dingguo Xie Xun nodded his head slightly, fixed his eyes on Jiang Ningbao's white and ruddy face, and signaled her to go ahead. Who knew that Jiang Ningbao smiled and smiled like a flower and invited him warmly: "Grandpa, let's go together. I want to hear you talk about the battlefield child."

At this time, do not hurry up to cultivate feelings, how to do it, Ding Guogong is not always encountered, she must seize such a good opportunity.

Holding this thing is not suitable for Dingguo.

Dingguo Xie Xie: "..."

The 28-year-old man who has never been with the little girl is a little overwhelmed, especially the little girl is not afraid of him, his eyes are shining brightly, his eyes are full of worship and expectation.

This made Xie Yan, who had never dared to approach him, feel a strange feeling again.

"Okay!" He nodded his head.

There was a gratifying smile on Zhao's steward's face, and Miss Jiang Si was really powerful. The grandfather who never talked with women seemed to have a good impression on Miss Jiang Si.

When Jiang Ningbao heard Ding Guogong's agreement, his eyes brightened, and a delightful expression appeared on his delicate white face.

She turned back and walked in front of Chunxi, and in Chunxi's restless expression, she held the small wine altar in her arms, turned back to Dingguo, who was lingering with evil spirits, raised her small face, and looked towards Dingguo The handsome man's face was bright, with a bright smile, and a voice of joy.

"Grandpa, go."

Dingguo Xie Xun glanced down and glanced at the delicate and tender little girl around him. The girl had a faint aroma and smelled pretty good. Dingguo raised her eyebrows and said quietly: "Huh!"

The smile on Jiang Ningbao's face was even brighter, and he walked side by side with Ding Guogong intentionally.

Dingguo ’s sense of oppression and fierceness are very strong, ordinary men are afraid to come close, but the delicate and delicate Jiang Ningbao adapts well, and the tip of his nose lingers on the strong masculinity of Dingguo ’s body. His voice was dry, and the corners of his mouth could not help rising.

Within a few steps, Jiang Ningbao suddenly found that Ding Guogong seemed to pull away from her deliberately, the corners of his mouth were bent, and a sly smile appeared, holding the small wine jar pretending to continue to approach him casually, and walked alongside him.