Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 2:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The steward Zhao of the Dingguo Government is a middle-aged man with a clean face. Looking at his straight back, steady pace, and faint killing spirit, it is not difficult to see that the steward Zhao is a man on the battlefield.

If it hadn't been for the past life, Jiang Ningbao would not have noticed the killing spirit of this shrewd-looking Zhao butler. She couldn't help thinking of the Dingguo who only heard his name and could not see her. Xie Jinglian's adoptive father, speaking of Dingguo, the people of the Dayue Dynasty know nothing about it.

He is also the most admired by Jiang Ningbao.

Today it is only eight out of twenty, but it is already the Great Yue Dynasty God of War that has made the enemy scared.

Such a man who defends his country and defends his country, with an iron skeleton, would have thought that he would explode in two years after the accident, and died suddenly in the next year.

Xie Jingxun became the new Dingguo.

Jiang Ningbao thought of the voyager's memory that he had awakened, and stroked the ruby ​​bracelet on his wrist gently, pressed the pink lips, and fell into contemplation.

"Old lady, Zhao came here this time for the marriage of Shi Ziye and Miss Jiang Si." Zhao steward is indeed a soldier, and he came straight to the point with a straightforward explanation.

As the words came out, the hall was silent for a moment.

Madam Jiang felt a little stunned in her heart, and a bad hunch rose from the bottom of her heart. She glanced at Jiang Ningbao, her granddaughter, and asked calmly, "What does Zhao steward mean?"

The eldest lady Zhang twisted the puppet in her hands, depressed the anxiety in her heart, and asked with a smile: "Steward Zhao, my niece is over sixteen. I wonder when Shishi married my niece?"

Jiang Ningbao withdrew his thoughts, and stared at Zhao housekeeper lightly.

The steward Zhao thought of Shi Zi's resolute resignation, frowned slightly, sighed in his heart, and could not help showing pity to Miss Jiang's family.

"Zhao came to terminate the marriage contract between Ms. Jiang and Ms. Jiang Si."

The hall was completely silent, and the atmosphere was suddenly frozen.

Sister-in-law didn't dare to take a breath.

Jiang Mingyao's eyes flashed with worry, and she couldn't help pulling Jiang Ningbao's sleeve lightly. Jiang Ningbao smiled softly at her, her beautiful eyes were not shocked.

Jiang Mingyao froze.

The fourth sister's reaction was strange.

For a long while, Mrs. Jiang took a sip of tea soup, revealed a stiff smile, and confirmed in a dry tone: "Steward Zhao, are you wrong? How did the father of the world dissolve the marriage contract with my four girls?"

Zhao steward shook his head and sighed, "This is the decision of Shi Ziye."

Mrs. Jiang no longer had any luck at this time, and it was difficult to hide her anger on her face. With a sigh, the pastel flower and bird tea in her hand was taken on the coffee table.

"The steward Zhao, the resignation is related to the reputation of the old girl in Bofu. Fortunately, the old man cannot promise to retreat. No matter how noble the daughter-in-law of Anyuanhou is, he must be subordinate to the old granddaughter.