Chapter 91

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 91:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 91:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Black Cloud Winery was born, and there was a dark cloud in Qin Wangfu.

Yang Shuqing and Qin Wang discussed the countermeasures together.

"Master Wang, haven't you found out the master behind Wuyun Distillery?" Yang Shuqing frowned, and the parcels in his hands were fiercely mixed together.

King Qin was irritable, and his handsome face was gloomy. Shangyun Distillery was his and Shu Qing's money bag. With the monthly profit of Shangyun Distillery, he was very wealthy.

However, as soon as the Wuyun Distillery appeared, Shangyun Distillery suddenly lost money. In just a few days, it only sold less than ten health wines, and it was bought by wealthy merchants from other places.

If this goes on, the profit of Shangyun Distillery will shrink a lot.

"No, but I suspect King Jin."

When Yang Shuqing heard King Qin suspect King Jin, her eyebrows frowned a little, and since she first got the brewing recipe belonging to Jiang Ningbao, she kept the recipe secret.

Even King Qin did not know.

"Jin Shen thinks it should not be King Jin. If it is King Jin, he will definitely come out when Wang Ye comes forward to negotiate." Yang Shuqing hesitated a moment and expressed her own opinion. In fact, she had another skeptical candidate.

For King Jin, Yang Shuqing knew him better than King Qin.

"If it wasn't for the King of Jin, wouldn't Dingguo succeed?"

Qin Wang frowned, his face was irritable, and thinking of the loss of hundreds of thousands or even millions of profits this month, he felt as if someone had dug out a piece of meat, and the pain was endless.

Yang Shuqing pursed her lips and expressed her suspicions: "I think it should be related to the Dingguo Government. Does Wang Ye forget that the backing behind Jinjiang Tea House is Dingguo?"

In fact, she was more inclined to Jiang Ningbao.

In the last life, the brewing recipe of the health wine was Jiang Ningbao. In this life, she was snatched in advance by her. No one knows this, but Yang Shuqing's guilty conscience can't be held back.

Qin Wang was nervous.

"If it is a Dingguo, things will be troublesome."

Yang Shuqing's face sank, and he gritted his teeth and hated, "It's really troublesome, lord, you haven't seen the other party even named Wuyun Distillery. Needless to say, people with good eyes can see that the other party is coming to us at Yunjiu Distillery. Bullying too much. "

"Master Wang, we can't wait to die. Anyway, the owner of Wuyun Distillery is not known. We can start with the strength and smash Wuyun Distillery."

When he saw the four words of Wuyun Distillery, Yang Shuqing was uncomfortable.

Dark clouds, dark clouds ... not awful at first.

Qin Wang's eyes flashed a rude slap: "Shu Qing, you are right, since the other party did not say the backing behind him, we don't know, I secretly sent someone to smash Wuyun Winery!"

Yang Shuqing was not as happy as he had imagined.

The other day, holding the brewing recipe, she could not rest assured.