Chapter 44

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 44:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 44:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Unfortunately, Yang Shuqing was too happy, and his wishful thinking was about to fail.

West Court of Changning

After Jiang Ningbao knew the news, her eyes were slightly distressed, and there was a smile of irony in the corner of her mouth. She immediately sent someone to inform the grandfather to thoroughly investigate the matter. After learning that it was Yang Shuqing's calculation, she did not let the grandfather Intervene, and already have a response in mind.

In fact, Jiang Ningbao understood that Yang Shuqing was doing this little move to respond to her.

If the old lady told her earlier that Jiang Ningbao was too lazy to care about it, it ’s common for sisters to marry on the same day. On the first day of May, it was indeed a good day. It just happened to come out the day before the day when she added makeup. Lian Pian.

Thinking of the survey data sent by the Grandpa, Jiang Ningbao sneered, and she was indeed an old lady who was profitable.

"Girl, the big room is too much. At this time, the fifth girl ’s wedding was changed to the first day of May, and she was married on the same day as the girl. Isn't this intentional?"

Chunxi's face was extremely ugly, and her tone was full of anger, and Chunle was equally indignant.

Only Chen Huan and Gao Huan calmly drank tea.

"Don't worry, there is still room for turning this around." Jiang Ningbao's beautiful eyes flashed a light, and it was time for the uncle Zhang to return.

Zhang's calculations are all about her, but she really loves Jiang Mingyao and will never allow her daughter to be a stepping stone for others.

Mrs. Jiang's actions made Jiang Ningbao incomprehensible.

Her granddaughter married to the Dingguo Mansion. Later, the Danggu Mansion was backed by the National Mansion. The status of the Mansion will also rise. Can't it please the old lady and treat her granddaughter so slowly.

Jiang Ningbao recalled the old lady's attitude towards the second room and was even more confused.

If it is said that Dad was not born by the old lady, the old lady's attitude towards the second room should be worse, but the old lady's attitude is different. Ignoring is commonplace and using it, but their second house's bad things are not much.

Jiang Ningbao can only attribute this to the old lady's eccentricity.

Sometimes it makes no sense to be biased.

"Girl, this news has spread all over Beijing, where there is still room to turn around." Chunxi stomped her feet, and was anxious.

Chunle nodded straightly as well.

The two uncles were still drinking tea calmly, apparently did not take this matter into consideration, and at the same time, they had the mind of Jiang Ningbao who was taking the exam.

"I have learned the story from Grandpa Guo. All these are actually driven by Ms. Yang from Anyuan Houfu House. She sought out a well-known fairy aunt 'encountered' Mrs. Xie Jia, Mrs. Xie heard Xianxu's assertion that both Master Xie Jinghui and Grand Duke Guo are the blood of Xie's family. As long as they become married on the same day, they will be able to get into the grandeur of Grand Duke Guo.