Chapter 102

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 102:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 102:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The nights of early April were colder than the day, and the candles swayed.

Jiang Ningbao sat in front of the bronze mirror, holding the beautiful woman reflected in the bronze mirror, picked up a peach comb and combed a black and waist hair.

Dad and mother came back safely, the smile on the corner of her mouth has not broken.

Suddenly, a long, upright figure appeared behind her, with a fresh after bath, took a peach comb from her hands, and gently combed Jiang Ningbao's soft hair.

"Ningbo, Xie Qigang said one thing, Princess Qin is ready, and the situation is very dangerous." Ding Guogong's big hand passed through Jiang Ningbao's hair and said quietly.

Jiang Ningbao looked back in surprise at Shang Dingguo ’s eyes: "Yang Shuqing shot?"

"Well, King Qin also knows and helped her sweep her tail." Ding Guogong put down the peach comb in his hand, and when Ning Bao was shocked, he suddenly held the person horizontally and strode toward the carved bed to walk her Put it on the bed, then go to bed and hug her.

Jiang Ning Bao Wo is in the firm and firm chest of Ding Guogong, the tip of his nose is full of male flavor.

"King Qin is crazy, Princess Qin is pregnant with his child, and the tiger is poisonous. He is indirectly murdering his own child." Her voice was a hint of excitement and anger.

Qin Wang, this scumbag!

Dingguo said indifferently: "The child should be born safely, but Princess Qin may be removed to the mother and the child."

Jiang Ningbao froze all over, and a chill suddenly burst into her heart. Princess Qin was able to conceive safely in October, and her wrist skills were still very high.

She did not believe that Princess Qin did not make perfect preparations during the production, but could not hold back two people who wanted her to die, one was the heroine and the other was King Qin, who was on her pillow.

Before Yang Shuqing's luck had been consumed, a small supporting role of Princess Qin would of course be gunned.

"Women have to pass the ghost gate when they have children. Not only do they have to be fully prepared, they also have to guard against others. It is not easy to be a woman."

Especially when the people around the pillow were unreliable, Jiang Ningbao couldn't help but sigh, the women of the ancient high-ranking families had a harder time giving birth than the modern women.

Various intrigues.

"If Yang Shuqing is pregnant, if Princess Qin is gone, then King Qin ’s heart will be towards Yang Shuqing. Who will reveal her then? Now I think, even if the truth is revealed, it is estimated that King Qin will not care, Qian Ronghuai is also his son-in-law. May also help Yang Shuqing conceal. "

Jiang Ningbao said that the frown was getting tighter.

"It's possible."

In the candlelight, the gloomy and handsome face of Ding Guogong was reflected, and he whispered, "Ningbo, Yang Fangfei is a bit weird. I once sent a guard to kill her. She can save herself every time. My guard was almost injured and exposed. "