Chapter 27

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 27:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 27:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Seeing that the sky was going to be dark, Jiang Ningbao was a little anxious, and suddenly a flash of light flashed. What kind of love poems were groaning without illness, all left behind by her, she wrote quickly on the stationery.

Most of the ancients liked subtle euphemisms, but this letter was simple and straightforward, a little ... a little bold, Jiang Ningbao wrote it in one go, nothing felt, when she quietly read it in her heart, she felt red ears and red cheeks, and a rush of heat surged on her cheeks It's hot, it's burning badly.

"It just feels a bit hot."

Jiang Ningbao couldn't help but touched his cheeks that were a little hot, and muttered softly, a touch of redness appeared on the delicate and soft face, which was soft and touching, and could not help but have love.

She and the Dingguo have a holy marriage. The correspondence between letters does not need to be specially taboo, and it can also promote the emotional exchange between unmarried men and women. Therefore, there are men and women who have subscribed to each other to give them personal jewelry or purses and sachets.

Jiang Ningbao quite likes to communicate on paper. He can boldly let himself go. Some humiliating words that can't speak to Dingguo and feel shame can be easily written on paper.

After thinking about it, Jiang Ningbao drew a heart on the stationery again. The handwriting on the stationery was so beautiful and beautiful that she had practiced for ten years in this era.

Jiang Ningbao racked her brain to write the letter with a purpose. She wanted the reply from Grandpa Guo, and also liked this kind of private communication on paper. Then she collected the stationery between the two and waited for it to be remembered.

The only tangled thing is to claim that if I use ‘I’ directly, it feels a bit dry, and I finally think about it and decide to use ‘Nong’. Most of the women in the Dayue Dynasty will call themselves the Nong ’s house.

Jiang Ningbao felt that calling himself "Nong" sounded very interesting.

There is a kind of meaning you do n’t let me.

The sky outside the window darkened, and the candlelight was already lit inside.

Jiang Ningbao quickly dried the ink on the letterhead and folded it carefully into a delicate purse. It attracted Chunxi, handed the purse to her, coughed, and ignored the throbbing heart, so it was a calm opening.

"Chunxi, send someone to send this purse to the Dingguo government and give it to the grandfather. Remember to give it to the grandfather."

"Okay, girl."

Chunxi responded respectfully, but was wondering what the girl had written, not only mysterious and mysterious, but also smiling so happily. She closed the purse and went out of the room. She quickly found a handy foot outside, and was safe and secure. I sent the letter to the government office.

As night fell, the Dingguo Mansion was full of lanterns, and the steward Zhao came to Dingguo's main house with a smile and handed it to the black man to guard a beautiful and delicate purse.

"Xie Qi, this is a purse from Miss Jiang Si. It must be delivered to Grandpa Guo."

It turned out to be a purse from Miss Jiang Si. Xie Qi heard the words, and there was a hint of surprise in his eyes. He bowed to the steward Zhao, took the purse with excitement, and turned into the main house of the main hospital.