Chapter 83

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 83:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 83:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ningbao didn't know that she had vomited blood from the heroine accidentally when she had a child, and when she woke up she saw a handsome man half-closed by the bed.

The delivery room had been cleaned up at this time, and the blood was gone, and her body was wiped clean and put on a clean loose robe.

The candlelight was swaying, the brazier was crackling and burning, and the room was warm and warm. Jiang Ningbao saw the Ding Guogong next to him, and there was peace and sweetness in his heart.

She was about to sit up with a sore body. This move immediately awakened Dingguo.

He sharply opened a pair of sharp eyes, and immediately converged when he saw Jiang Ningbao, his eyes were full of surprises: "Ningbo, are you awake?" After finishing speaking, he gently held her up and picked up A pillow cushion is at the back, so that Jiang Ningbao can rest comfortably.

"Well, how long did I sleep?"

Jiang Ningbao's throat is a bit dry and the sound is a bit dumb. It is estimated that the sweat was too much during the labor, which caused the body to lack water.

She thought of her own pair of sons, and she looked left and right, Jiang Ningbao couldn't help but ask, "What about the children?"

"When it was a child, you slept for about three hours, and the child was with the mother. You can rest assured that the children will not be hungry. They all drank the milk of the grandmother and fell asleep."

After Ding Guogong said, she dropped a loving kiss on her forehead, got up and poured a glass of warm water to Jiang Ningbao and brought it to her in front of her, and gently fed her water.

"Drink saliva to moisten your throat first."

Jiang Ningbao didn't expect that she slept for six hours as soon as she fell asleep. No wonder the whole person was very relaxed. She drank a glass of warm water, and the warm water slipped through her throat, nourishing her thirsty throat. Jiang Ningbao felt much more comfortable and learned that her The children breathed a sigh of relief after eating the milk of the milkmaids.

She still overestimated herself.

She was exhausted after giving birth to two children.

At first she was reluctant to use the grandmother, but later the old lady convinced her and prepared two emergency responses.

Now it really comes in handy.

Fortunately, I wasn't hungry enough for the babies.

"Taiyi Chen hasn't checked the children, how about it?" Jiang Ningbao knew that every newborn baby in the Gaomen family's house would be checked by a doctor, and he asked.

She was very pregnant from beginning to end, and she didn't even have morning sickness.

"The children are very healthy." Dingguo Xie pursed his lips.

This is his and Ning Bao's children. After waiting for nine months, he was finally born safely. Ding Guogong's unhappiness was fake, but he was afraid to approach his pair of children now.

A little regret was born in my heart.

He really wanted to hug his children in person.

"Nangbao, are you hungry? I'll let someone bring the chicken broth and bird's nest prepared." What Ding Guogong thought of, put the cup on the table, got up and called for someone outside.