Chapter 71

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 71:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 71:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ningbao was all about to laugh. This Yang Shuqing turned such a big bend and asked herself to give her the concubine Guanyin to go back.

Chunxi and Chunle are speechless.

Huang Yan's eyes were a bit cold, and the young lady was really helpless with her belly.

"Ma'am, the doctor said that this baby's pregnancy was not stable. Madam Xiao was worried. When she heard that the lady Concubine had sent a lady a high-ranking monk who had given the child a Guanyin, she wanted to ask her to borrow a child. Enshrined for a period of time, so as to bless Madam Young's baby. "

Qian Rong suddenly knelt on the ground and hoeed Jiang Ningbao.

Jiang Ningbao's mouth twirled an ironic smile, smirking: "Mrs. Young's tossing up and down all day tossing and tossing, I didn't see where Yang was worried."

Qian Rong froze.

The lady did toss a bit, but ... but ... Qian Rong could not find any excuses to refute the lady.

"Mrs. Mercy, the child in Madam's belly is also your grandson. Please look at the unborn child in Madam's belly, and use Madam Young to send the child to Guanyin."

Qian Rong continued to scratch her head.

Jiang Ningbao sneered Qian Rong's attitude like smiling but not smiling, and sipped the tea warm water, lightly.

"I remember when Yang entered the house, she gave her a Guanzi Guanyin ornament. This Guanzi Guanyin was also opened by a monk at Kiyomizu-dera Temple. You go back and tell Yang to let her worship the Guanzi Guanyin. . "

When Qian Rong heard that the lady had mentioned the meeting gift that the lady had given at the time of tea worship—giving the child Guanyin, her face was pale, and her forehead was filled with fine sweat beads. The wife gave the child Guanyin and the jade card from the Grandpa. The lady broke.

Where else can I send a child to Guanyin.

Looking at his wife's behavior, isn't he already aware of this?

"Why, Yang broke the gift I gave to Guanyin?" Jiang Ningbao's tone became cold and cold, a pair of beautiful eyes full of coldness.

Qian Rong knelt on the ground, her heart trembling, and she quickly shook her head: "No, no, Madam will store the Guanyin you sent in the storeroom."

Jiang Ningbao glanced at Qian Rong's guilty conscience, and she smiled coldly: "Okay, don't lie, I already knew that the Guanyin who gave the child was thrown by Yang's family. Throw the debris. "

"You also know the grudges between Yang and me. She fell off the Guanyin she gave me, and I also understand that I am not a chicken belly. Regardless of whether Yang is pregnant with Xie's son-in-law, I will not punish her. You Let her relax. "

Jiang Ningbao said flatly, seemingly talking about an insignificant thing.

Qian Rong was so pale and frightened, her eyes were full of fright. It turned out that the lady always knew that the lady had dropped the Guanyin she sent, and it was ridiculous that they thought they were secretive.

"Go back and tell Yang, if the fetal condition is unstable, do n’t jump around. Do n’t worry about raising your baby in the yard. Do n’t think about something all day long. If you lose my grandson, leave me to blame me. surface."