Chapter 55

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 55:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 55:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

What happened in Changning's Mansion has become the hottest topic center in Beijing, from the bureaucrats to the Pingming people.

Wuzihua, a hidden private house weapon, appeared in front of the public, except for the terrifying sterilization effect, which led to the chase of old ladies.

Jiang Ningbao was quite speechless about this.

In the afternoon, the sun was shining and the weather gradually started to become sultry. After waking up, Jiang Ningbao washed up under Chunxi's service and tied a black hairband to tie the black hair at will. He wore only a big red silk robe embroidered with Tilian. Sitting lazily by the carved window lattice, he looked at the training ground not far away.

The day before yesterday, Ding Guogong could not help but say that he personally led his troops to the Luoxia Mountain bandits.

Jiang Ningbao knew that the grandfather was avenging her parents. In fact, without the grandfather's action, she could send someone to kill the gangsters in Luoxia Mountain.

The Luoxia Mountain is relatively far from the capital city. It takes three days for Dingguo to go back and forth.

Jiang Ningbao looked at the empty training ground outside the courtyard. There was no figure, and he began to miss the days of practicing martial arts with Dingguo.

"Mrs., the Ministry of Criminal Affairs heard the news that Chang Ningbo was deprived of his official status and was dismissed from the title. The old lady was sentenced to exile in the bitter cold, and Yang Ye was executed." Chunle gave the girl a fan, and Jiang Ningbao reported with a smile. The good news.

Jiang Ningbao sighed softly after hearing the words and smiled slightly: "I'm very satisfied with this result."

Zhang's fall to this end was made by herself. Chang Ningbo had no official body, and his children were no longer the grandfather of the official family, and he became a wealthy master.

Status has plummeted.

Although money is not lacking, without the protection of status and status, defeat is inevitable.

In the beginning, Changningbo Mansion went from the distressed Honor family to the wealthy Honor family. In addition to her father's great contribution, her marriage agreement with Xie Jingyi also played a great role.

But the big house in Changning Bofu was too greedy. Uncle designed to murder her father and mother. Zhang was jealous that she had a good family relationship. She was jealous that she had an outstanding brother. Madam Jiang stood by without knowing what the purpose was.

Now we are waiting for the elder brother and the Jiang family's house to die. The clan will know how to do it. Madam Jiang may not agree, and the clan elders can agree.

She believes that her brother will handle it well before returning to the college.

"It's really cheap for them. The second grandfather and the second wife have lost their lives. The uncle just dismissed his title and deprived him of his official status. People are still alive and well, and he can be a rich man in the future."

Chunle's flattering face was full of indignation.

Jiang Ningbao chuckled a little, but his smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes: "Yeah, who is called the uncle who has a title and has an official position? My father and mother said that it is better to be the second man in Bo's house. In fact, my father is just white.